Emotional Sparks

The pain on his face was quickly replaced with anger, his eyes white, he was furious.

"So you want my brother over me...?"
He asked, holding back from lashing out at me.

I rolled my eyes, he knew I didn't...
At least I hope he did..

"He's less of a pussy and actually does something with his life, and he isnt depressed, he's got fire Tack...
And he's actually fucken loyal to those he dolevotes his God damn soul to!"

I didnt really mean anything I was saying, I just wanted to push him to the edge, he deserved it.

He looked like he wanted to say something,  I felt his same fury, which helped spark my sour mouth.

"You aint gonna do shit are you?!"
I teased.

"You re just gonna run from your problems as usual huh?!"

And thats when I was pretty sure I had reached my goal of knocking him over the edge.

His eyes were now a gleaming silver, he was beyond any sort of anger in anything.
He grabbed my arm with an incredible masciline grip and slammed me hard into the solid ice wall, my head hitting what used to be a smooth soft white, and now the iron blue ice of his fury. My chest sank with fear and surprise, he's never handled me so violently, and I began to panic from the new experience. I shoved and slapped his face away, trying to get him to release me, crying out for help, but he smacked my jaw shut so I bit into my own tongue, pinning my arms down, my wrists gaining bruises where he held them, he put one of his large muscular icy hands to my throat, and I panicked more, clawing at his wrist, even though he wasnt choking me. I looked at his face, not even realising I was trembling, and that tears rapidly traveled down my pale face. Tack's face slowly calmed, his eyes beautifully changing a deep navy as those perfectly sculpted eyebrows loosened into an expression of regret, his glamorous jaw relaxing from being clenched.

 It stung after realizing what damage my words were doing to him. He removed his hand from my throat and rested his head on my chest, I was still being pinned to the wall, not able to reach the floor, but his arms held me up safely, wrapping my legs around his waist, pulling him closer in my arms, running my small dainty fingers through his thick, richly dark locks of his soft hair, this moment lasted for a few short minutes, he eventually looked up and into my eyes, as his own sparkled with a glamorous light, burning with a deep navy and ombred into a bold periwinkle.

"Im sorry..." he whispered,
And i knew he was.

"I didn't mean to hurt you like that." I said, just a guilty.

I slowly stroked the side of his perfectly crafted face, realizing how shaky my hands were. I came in forward, putting our forheads together, my other hand cupping the other side of his face. All of this could have been avoided if we were just honest with each other...

His heavy and powerful intense teal gaze met mine, I traced his bold jawline with my left hand. I looked at his perfect lips as they came close to mine, not completely meeting them,
Milimeters away from kissing him. I felt my blood rush and goosebumps grow on my skin from his frosty influence. I closed my eyes and slightly parted my lips, taking in the same air he was breathing, reciving a small dose of minty floride, my hand playing with the soft silky black curls on the back of his head.

I felt an extreme wave of lust for him over come me as he finally parted his own lips, and boldly pressed them to mine. I couldn't help but to kiss back hungrily,  my core filling to the brim with butterflies. He deepened the kiss, adding his tongue, intensifying the makeout session. I ran my hand slowly down his back, feeling my way under the navy coat he  wore, grazing his bare back and over all his lightly toned muscles. He dragged his cold hands down my curves, lifting my dress slowly up my thighs. I felt a shiver slowly travel up my spine as he grazed his icy finger tips over my thighs, slowly around, and then cupping my ass from under the dress. I pulled his hips closer to mine with my legs as they were wrapped around his waist. I gave a soft long moan of lust, my heart racing as he gave me that iconic sexy smirk after hearing my moan.