Imagine 11

You and your boyfriend, c/n have just finished eating dinner at some fancy restaurant. Tonight is - what, like your 3081495th date? (if you even consider it a date anymore). You were walking back home when you slipped on something and fell hard to the ground, slamming the back of your head against the concrete. The last thing you hear and feel is your boyfriend screaming your name and him pressing his head against your chest to make sure your heart is beating.

You wake up in the hospital, your head is throbbing. 

"Ow," you choke out. 

You feel someone squeeze your hand, and turn to look at c/n who's sitting right there.

"I thought you were gonna be in a coma or something," he whispers. His eyes are bloodshot and watery and his voice is raspier than normal. You rub the back of his hand with your thumb. He tries to smile but his lip trembles and he lets out a sob. It breaks your heart to see him cry.

"You're okay, c/n." you say. "I'll be fine,"

You sit there for a little bit before you fall asleep. You wake up 3 hours later. When you wake up, you can still feel c/n's hand in yours. You smile at the thought of him, and how he didn't leave you even if that meant sitting in the hospital chair for three hours. You love him so much.