Kamikaze

Adam's POV

I ran up the stairs two at a time and reached the third floor. I found our room and pounded on the door until it opened. I went in and saw Breanne and Gabriel, both their eyes were red and puffy.

"W-when did Jasper go missing?" I said breathlessly

"We don't know. Gabriel came to the room and saw a note."

Breanne got the note from Gabriel and handed it to me. I read it.

Owl City,I have your guitarist hostage. My dear nephew, I will kill Jasper if you do not give me Addison. Yes that's right, it is I, your Uncle Daniel. I have been following Addison ever since you and your mother left her here. Hope you have your eye on her. Meet us with your sister at Big Ben at two in the afternoon tomorrow.

Daniel

PS. If you give me your sister, everything will be okay.

I got mad and crumpled the note. I'm not giving my sister away again. I sat down and held my head in my hands. Breanne walked over and out her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her with watery eyes.

"What am I going to do? He'll kill Jasper if I don't give Addison to him," I whispered with my voice breaking.

"Adam, we'll help you. Plus we know some other people who will be willing to help, after all, Daniel did shoot Matt." Gabriel said as he brought out his phone and started typing.

I smiled, sat up, and brought out my phone. Gabriel sent a group text explaining what we need to do, we moved the deadline up to today. Every one replied saying that they'll help. The only person Gabriel didn't send it to was Addison. I checked the time and it said 1pm. We have an hour. I got up and followed Gabriel and Breanne out to the car.

Addison's POV

"Oi! Don't do that, love" Harry told me as I was driving the car to someplace he was telling me to go to.

"Well, sorry! You got a text from someone and I got distracted!"

"Turn here!" He yelled as I turned a sharp left.

"Are we almost there?!" I half yelled at him

Harry didn't answer. He went back to his phone and started typing. I drove along a back road and came out onto the main road. I saw that we were at Big Ben. I rolled my eyes and slapped Harry. He looked up,placed his where I slapped him and stared at me. In frustration I pointed at Big Ben. He gave me a pouty face, then smiled and got out of the car. I parked it, took the keys out and followed Harry. The wind blew and storm clouds formed in the distance. We stood at the base of Big Ben. We stood there for an hour doing nothing. Then I saw four different cars coming towards us, they all parked and people got out. I saw the rest of the guys from 1D, Steven, Martin, Benedict, Jenna, Breanne, Gabriel and Adam. They walked in a line together, they looked like they were on a secrete mission. I smiled and crossed my arms over my chest as they neared us. Adam stepped forward and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, I got my arms off him and he was still hugging me. I asked him nicely to let go of me. He did and blushed. I said "hi" to the rest of the group. Why are we here? Then, another car pulled up, a guy with sandy colored hair and wore a business suit. The guy went to the back of the car and brought out a guy with a sack on his head. His hands were tied behind his back and he wore jeans, flip-flops and a red tee shirt. I made eye contact with Adam. He had a sad look on his face. The guy with sandy color hair came to us. He made eye contact with Adam.

"Addison, meet Daniel. Our Uncle." Adam said softly with tears forming in his eyes. He looked at everyone the back at me,"Addie, I'm so so so sorry but I promised Dan I would give you to him so Jasper would live. I'm sorry, sis."

Then Adam burst into tears. Uncle Daniel shoved Jasper over to us and firmly grasped my shoulders. He started dragging me away from every one. I started kicking and screaming. Hot tears poured down my face as I said nasty things. Before I got I the car I made eye contact with Adam.

"ADAM THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!! PLEASE HELP ME!!" I screamed as I got shoved in the backseat of the car.

Adam frowned and looked away. We drove off and I brought my phone out and did a group text. I said some nasty things and then to end the text I told them I was sorry. It sent, some people replied with a crying sad face. Adam said some choice words in response. I turned my phone off and looked out the window. Thunder boomed in the distance. Rain poured down hard onto the car. We drove for an hour and pulled into a muddy back road in the woods. Where are we going? We kept driving until we came into pavement then I saw it. We were at the back on the airport. Daniel parked the car and got me out. Rain fell on my skin like bullets. He led me to the runway and to a jet a few feet to the left. We reached it and went in. Daniel shoved me in a closet and left me there. I pounded on the door and screamed. I gave up after an hour. I curled up into fetal position and cried.

Adam's POV

I sat in my hotel room on the bed and stared at my phone. I kept rereading what Addison texted us over and over again. She was right, I am what she had said. I put my phone down and sighed sadly. Jasper came in and walked over and sat beside me, he looked better. His eyes showed concern.

"Adam, I would've been fine dead. I know you miss your sister and what she said about you was wrong and very mean but I'm alive and-"

"Shut up, Jasper!" I hissed as I glared at him. Then my expression softened, "I'm sorry. It's just. Addison is right. This is the second time I have given her away and she is probably freaking out right now. It's already four in the afternoon but I think I'll call it a day."

Jasper sighed.

"Alright, Adam," He said while getting up and leaving the room and closing the door.

I got off the bed, put sweat pants and a tank top on and turned the light off. My feet made its way to the bed and I flopped onto it. Pulling the covers near me I prayed then closed my eyes and fell asleep softly singing "Kamikaze."

----------

A/N: so is this chapter: good? bad? Horrible? So I will probably be doing like, five more chapters or so for this book, so it's near the end. Anyways, I know I have been updating a lot when I said I wouldn't. so yeah.

If you liked this please consider giving a vote and comment.