My Brother is WHO?!? (Adam Young Fanfic)

Addison's POV

Hi my name is Addison Young, I am a fifteen year old girl who lives in the UK with my uncle Matt Smith, the famous Eleventh doctor from Doctor Who. I am a Sherlock Holmes and a Doctor Who nerd and a Owl City Fan and One Direction fan. So I guess you could say I'm a Wholockian Owl Directioner person. My closest friends are Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman and the gang from 1D. I see them everyday at the studio when Uncle Matt films episodes for Doctor Who, they keep me company. I walked into the Studio with Uncle Matt.

"Hey Addison!" A familiar voice exclaims

I turn and see Steven Moffat, the writer for Doctor Who.

"Hey Mr.Moffat!" I tell him as we embrace in a hug

"Now Addison, how many times have I told you, you can call me Steven"

"Oi! She's being modest Steven! Do you know how long it took for her to call me Uncle Matt?" My uncle exclaimed in my defense

I give him a big hug. He smiles and kisses me on the top of my head. I let go and smooth out the wrinkles in my I AM Owl City shirt. Steven smirks at me as we walk into the TARDIS room. I try to run to it but Matt wraps his arms around my waist and spins me around. He points to the exit and reluctantly I obey and walk out. I sigh and sit down on a chair, I took my phone out of my pocket and listened to a Playlist labeled: Owl City and One Direction and put my earbuds in. I jammed out "What Makes You Beautiful" I saw different people pass me by and wave. Once Jenna Colman gave me a hug. After I was done listening to music, I removed my earbuds and I scrolled through the pictures on my phone. I had a few pictures of when I was younger, maybe around four. I was standing next to a guy in a ski mask, apparently we went skiing because I had a winter coat on, my brown hair in a braid and my brown eyes showed excitement. I didn't recognize the location. Must be in America, I thought. I have a American/British accent, Uncle Matt says I was brought here when I was five. I don't remember a thing. I think i have a brother, Uncle Matt doesn't like to talk about it. I start crying.

"Oi! You alright Love?" A guys voice says

I jump up and punch him in the gut. He groans. I recognize him as Harry Styles. Instantly, I felt guilty for punching him. I help him sit down.

"Sorry Harry" I apologize

"That's fine." He says then he started to laugh and point at my shirt. I blushed. "One question: Have you been hanging out with Martin Freeman again?"

"What type of question is that, mate!" I exclaim

He shrugged his shoulders. "Anyway, I just wanted you to know that Me and the rest of the gang are doing a concert tomorrow night with someone we thought you'd like to meet"

"Who?!"

"Um someone by the name of Adam Young aka Owl City" Harry tells me with a smile spreading across his face

My eyes grow wide, Harry has a WHAT-DO-I-DO-NOW look on his face. I jump up and down screaming my head off. Soon enough, the corridor is filled with different people, I notice that, Uncle Matt, Jenna, Steven, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall all stood in the front. I stopped screaming and jumping up and down. I suddenly got interested in my shoes. Someone's phone buzzed. I looked up and saw Matt walking towards me with a smile on his face.

"W-what?" I asked while twirling my hair around my finger

"I just got a text from Adam. He's officially in London now"

I smiled. Matt placed his hands on my shoulders incase I started jumping up and down again.

Adam's POV

"I AM NOT MY OWN FOR I HAVE BEEN MADE NEW!" I looked at my phone. For some reason Breanne hacked my phone and put that ringtone on. I got a text from Louis, he said that he's hanging out with a excited fan. Great, I thought. I replied and asked him where he is. Louis replied and gave me the address. I stood on the street corner and got a Taxi. I told him the address. Soon I was riding through London. I texted Breanne and told her to let the guys know I'm seeing a friend. The taxi stopped and I got out. I stood in front of the building that said: Doctor Who studio. Guess I'm in the right place. I readjusted my plaid shirt that was over my grey tank top, placing my phone in my skinny jeans pocket I started walking towards the door. I realized my shoe lace was untied. I bent down to tie my Ontisuka tiger shoe. Then I continued walking to the door. When I reached the door I took a deep breath.

"Your okay Adam" I reassured myself

It's not like this is the first time you've met a fan, I thought as I pushed open the door. Suddenly, a brown haired teenage girl came running towards me.