That woman yells loudly, "She wakes up!"

"Good morning, Princess. Do you have a good sleep?"

Another young woman pops out from the door. She has braids on her short dark hair. She wears rather tight and provocative clothes. A man with an unfriendly look stands behind her, wearing a jacket with holes. He brings a pancake and a glass of milk. Dior to realize they are his father's friend.

The man put the food in front of her. "Are you hungry?"

Dior nods. She eats her breakfast in silence. The three of them a bit amazes at her appetite. She has finished eating in five minutes. Her plate is clean like there are no foods exist from the beginning.

"Where is Mister Giovanna?"

"You call him Mister?" Fugo asks her. He gets an elbow hit from Sheila.

"He is... a bit busy. Don't worry, he'll come soon."

Trish and Sheila help her to take a bath and get dressed. They do not have child clothes and do not have time for shopping. She ends up with Sheila's former dress. The dress is a bit loose but Dior does not complain. It is better to dress in clean clothes than wear dirty and ripped one. Dior asks them to braid her hair. Trish is gleeful and uses the opportunity to play with her long hair.

"I'm sorry. My mother usually the one who does my hair..."

Three of them feel pity toward Dior. She loses her mother at a young age and gets dragged into the mafia war. Dior trembles every time people get closer to her. She is still frightened by the incident. They do not blame her for it and are worried it will affect her.

Trish, Fugo, and Sheila spend the afternoon together while waiting for Giorno and Mista. Both of them have to handle the mess in the harbor. Three of them introduce themselves. Dior raises her hand and asks a question. "What's a stand?"

They look at each other. Sheila and Trish take out their stand. Dior is amazed to see Voodoo Child and Spice Girl. She is shaking her hand with the stands. Sheila starts explaining about the stand, the special ability and her job experience with exaggeration. Fugo sits afar from them. He does not want to show his stand. Dior notices this and walks to him.

"Do you have stand too, Mister?"

"Yes, but I rather not show it. I can't control it. It's worse in the past."

"Can I see it, please?"

She gives him an enthusiastic face. Fugo cannot refuse her puppy eyes. He takes a deep breath and takes out Purple Haze. That stand is frightful as usual. Stitches around mouth and neck are hidden behind a transparent visor and threatening virus bulbs on the fist. Dior shakes the stand's hand and it listens to her. Fugo is perplexed but Trish and Sheila find it cute.

It is her turn to show her own stand. Dior scratches her head. She does not know how to summon her stand. Trish understands her confusion. Her stands rarely appear as well.

"Are you there? Can you come here?"

The stand appears in the air. It flies in a circle surrounding its owner. Dior is dizzy because of the spin. After telling it to stop playing around, the stand sits on the ground.

"Okay.... So last time you turn into an animal? Can you do it again?"

"I'm not sure...." Dior is confused. Everything is new to her. She speaks to her stand. "Can you transform me into an animal like the last time?"