Chapter 2

I tried on my new uniform and it fit perfectly but my skirt was a bit long so I just rolled it up. After I took my uniform off and hung it back up, I looked at the clock and it was already 7:55 so I decided to get in the shower, I turned the water on and waited for the water to warm up before I got in. The water was hot as it hit my back, I shampooed and conditioned my hair after washing the rest of my body. I got out the shower to find there was already my pyjamas waiting on the counter for me, after drying myself and changing I went back into my room and it was already 9:30 so I went to bed as I've got a busy day tomorrow.

The next day I woke up to my alarm clock going off at 7:30, getting out of bed I got changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a hollister polo shirt. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and I found an interesting woman in the kitchen.

"Excuse me, who are you and why are you in my house?" I asked politely.

"Oh I'm sorry, I am Julie and I am the cook" Julie says.

"Hello Julie, I'm Lilly, it's nice to meet you" I say.

"Nice to meet you to Lilly, what would you like for breakfast today? You will be having a big lunch when the boys arrive" Julie asked.

"Can I just have some toast please?" Julie nodded and started to make my toast, she then she added some jam and gave it to me, I told her thank you and began to eat my toast. It may have just been toast but it was delicious! After finishing my breakfast, I went to the living room sat down on the couch and flicked through the channels to see what was on. Then all of a sudden the doorbell went, I got to my feet and walked to the door by the time I got there my parents were already there and greeting the boys.

"Oh Lilly there you are. This is Aaron, Jacob, Oscar, Mason and Alfie" Father said pointing to each boy as he introduced them.

"Hey babe" I think it was Jacob that spoke.

"Hello, its nice to meet you all" I spoke but the boys just looked stunned.

"Jacob please close your mouth, we dont want you catching flies" Mother said.

Oscar closed his mouth but still carried to stare along with the other boys at me. I felt uncomfortable from all the stares so i excused myself, when I came back all the boys were in the living room so I joined them to get to know them.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey babe, whats going on?" One of the boys asked.

"I just thought I would join you boys" I say.

They all looked stunned, I think it was the way I spoke, I had been brought up to speak really posh and polite, everyone at my old school just thought it was because I was rich but no. When I was born we weren't rich but my parents wanted me to grow up with manners and I have been talking posh since I could talk.

"Woah your hot babe. Come sit next to me" It was Oscar that spoke to me this time and wow he had such a sexy voice. I walked over and sat with him on the arm chair because there wasnt anywhere else to sit besides the floor and that didn't look comfortable.

"How old are you?" Alfie asked, I knew it was Alfie because he was the youngest.

"I'm 16" I spoke.

After I said I'm 16 everything turned awkward, no one was talking because no one knew what to say then I heard my mother call us for lunch.

"Come on boys, lunch is ready" I spoke to all of them and they all got up and followed after me.