~Chapter 3~ Over Protective Brother

The next morning I woke up feeling all types of good. I rolled over to check my phone and Monei had called me 12 times I busted out laughing and thought how romantic.  I clicked the call button and he answered saying "Bout time you up." i could hear my brother in the background saying "Sleepy ass " I smiled and said to myself "If. I hear my brother that must mean he's downstairs. "  I hung up in his face, put my robe on , and raced downstairs. "Girl don't you be hanging up in my face.Come over here and give me a hug and some sugar. "  I hesitated and looked at my brother.  "Go on over there I already know you gone talk to him anyway so why bother getting mad." I was happy as hell on the instead,  but I politely thanked him and went and sat on Monei's lap. "So how'd you sleep baby? " "Well I slept great and you? "  "Overall I was well rested." He said giving me a kiss. My brother looked at me and said "Y'all better not be having sex I know that. " I looked at Monei and said "Would you relax big brother I'm grown ya know. "  "Yea your age is grown but as long as you in this house you gone respect me for one and two you gone always be my baby sister that I helped raise." "But I'm not that baby Rashaad and this mansion is ours not just yours we as in us inherited this so don't act like it's only yours. " "See , that's where you wrong I as in me am the only one who pay any type anything up in here and you as in Kandie just sit there and be spoiled. So technically it is my house." "Well how bout I just let you live with me." Monei said.  "FUCK NAW!!", My brother said, "That's just too damn soon." "Big brother that's the only way imma grow up. " "Kandie if you walk out this house you only got one time to come back and you won't be able to leave until you get your own mansion . " "Ok fine,  but I am going to spend the night with him , or he staying here." "I can live with that. Now if yall will excuse me I'm late for work." He walked out the door and left for work. I looked at Monei and said "Wanna have sex? "He picked me up and carried me to my room. I said to myself "I guess that's a yes"