"Friendship Restored"

Giada's POV's:

-Flashback-

Maddie and I became friends when we are both in middle school...
We we're inseparable but it changed when she started hanging out with Kalani when we entered college...
Kalani made sure that Maddie and I wouldn't be able to hanging out...she makes up stories for Maddie to distance herself to me...
I know that Kalani has a very undesirable attitude...
I've known her because Bourbon was her childhood sweetheart but my brother eventually discovered her sour attitude...
He sees through the facade of sweetness there's a very manipulative girl underneath...
But I was furious now with her because of what she's done with Maddie...
She really loves seeing people unhappy while she's enjoying the fact that she's somehow the reason...
With what she'd done, Maddie and I establish our friendship again...
Our friendship was restored...

-End of flashback-

Now, Bourbon just told me that he's going to pursue Maddie...
But not until she's ready and I sure am glad that Maddie might soon be part of our family...
Fingers crossed!!!

--------------------++++++------+++++++-----------------------

A/N

Yippee!!!
Giada have a POV even if it's a flashback...

My mind is imagining what will soon be some of the plot twists...

Lovelotz,
Cutiemyloves 🐾🐾🐾