run

You stare at a wall that has a window colored on it. Since you weren't allowed to leave the room without Jeff allowing you, you pretty much just stared at the window thinking of the window at your old house.

"Mommy that man is creepy. Maybe I can find someone to distract him.....hmmm" she stares at the picture.

"Sorry Mommy I'm going to need to brake your frame"

you take the picture out and slam the frame down too the ground hearing it crash you grab the biggest piece of glass and hid it behind you as you cut your legs a little to look hurt.

"Here goes nothing"

You let a scream on the top of your lungs as Jeff ran in he saw your legs and walk over then

Stab

YoU stab Jeff with the glass in his thigh and ran for it he yells in pain he tossed his knife at you as you Dodge and kept running u swing up a window and hop ot the window the grass between your toes tickled as you ran your heart beating faster and faster.

"Get that brat!"

Jeff yells and u hear a dog barking going after you making you run faster the dog growls jumping on you bitting you in different areas making bleed. you struggle under the creature and somehow escape as you ran again feeling brave as you ran you realize the forest was much bigger than expected. You grow tired and stop taking a moment to breathe.
You look around seeing a little hole under a tree just enough for you to fit and hide in. As you rest in the hole u think about the nice family who wanted to adopt you. You remember your other foster parents the mean ones that did mean things to you.

"Mommy......I wish you were here to protect me"
she closed her eyes falling asleep still bleeding.