I

As I got dressed this morning I put on a short red skirt with a pair of fishnets and an AC/DC crop top along with a forest green hoodie before slipping my shoes on and meeting my owner in the car. We are hunters, after my daddy died he took me in as his property. He uses me and I obey him not because I want to but because I'm scared of what he might do to me.

I stay quiet unless I'm spoken to, and trap my duffle bag throwing it in the bed of the trunk and climbing in to the front seat of the truck, trying not to make eye contact. His mood was always unreliable. We drove to a gas station and he told me to get out and fill the truck while he grabs a pack of cigarettes and seeds.

I saw the men on the other side of the pump, both good height, and gorgeous eyes, I starred and lost track of time realizing my master was back. "I believe I told you to do something." I heard him grunt from behind me, "I'm sorry" I spoke softly as he lifted my chin up and slapped me hard across the face. "I dont want you to be sorry, i want you to do what you're told. Now get in the car. "

I nodded my head and held my hand to my cheek letting out a small tear. One of the men from the other car asked if I was ok before knocking out my owner.

I nodded my head softly and gave a little smile to show my Appreciation. No one has ever stood up to him As he publicly abused and humiliated me.

"Do you want to get away from him, my brother and I are going up north, where are you headed?" He asked. Which was ironic cause so we're we for the case. I was too shy and cautious to say where I was going, cause these guys seem nice now but could be worse than my owner, Grey.

"Could I come along with you until you got there and I could see where I'll go from there?" I asked shyly. The man nodded his head and opened the back door for me. I met his brother, their names are Dean and Sam Winchester.

They saved me, I guess I was at the right place at the right time for once.