Chapter 22

Kajols pov.

Oh god I feel so bad. I should have stopped Shahrukh immediatly that night in Iceland. If that didnt have happend everyone would be happy. But I feel like its all my fault. But I am also thankful that Shahrukh didnt leave me alone with the baby. He stayed at the hospital yesterday. The whole day night as well. Now he is sleeping here like a baby. I looked at her and see how cute they both look. Both of them sleeping so peaceful. Then I remembered how Shahrukh always started talking with the baby. Maybe I should try it as well.

Kajol: Hey baby. You look just like you daddy.  You know you werent planned but I promise you I will just love you as much as I love my other two kids. But you are just so sweet. But please never hurt your Dad. He is a really good guy. He has been through a lot. He has lost his parent in really young ages. Thats something no one should experience. You must br a mother to him. You have to make him realise that there is someone who love him more than everyone did.He has always been there for me when I needed him. And I am sure he will be there for you even more. Just promise me to love him the most. He is a lovely guy. Oh baby I love you.

Shahrukh: And now someone else is being sweet.

Kajol: Wait since when are you awake.

Shahrukh: As soon as you started talking.

Kajol: Oh god.

I startrd to blush in embaressement. Shahrukhs mouth formed into a devislish grin.

Shahrukh: Now I am a lovely person huun. You always said I am stubborn and stupid.

Kajol: Oh god. I regret it so much. I should have told the baby about the real you idiot.

Shahrukh: Thats not going to happen.

Kajol: What if I tell her!

Shahrukh: I wont even let you talk.

Kajol: Ya ya whatever. Baby. Look at your

Shahrukh came closer to me. I stopped talking. I got so nervous. He cupped my face in his hands. His lips came closer to mine. I just closed my eyes because I thought he was going to kiss me. But then his lips touched my cheek and he bit it. I tried to shout but he placed his thumb on my lip. His eyes wandered from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. He lips brushed against mine but then the doctor came. Shahrukh stood up and stood beside.

Doctor: Hello. Uhhm. Ya so mam you will be dischareged today .

Kajol: Thanks doctor. Can I pay now.

Doctor: No need to. Its already paid.

Kajol: By whom? I didnt pay.

Shahrukh smiled at me and nodded.

Doctor: Ok I will leave now.Take care.

Kajol: Yes thanks doctor.

Kajol: Why did you pay?

Shahrukh: Because I wanted to. No need to say anything. Just accept it.

Kajol: Oh god. You stubborn idiot. Ok take care of the baby. I will pack.

Shahrukh: Nah. You will take care of the baby and I will pack.

Kajol: Oh come on. Please let me do. I feel so lazy. I want to do something.

Shahrukh: Ok you can shower and I will pack. The baby is still sleeping.

Kajol: Huun. Whatever.

I sighed. He is just too much. I rolled my eyes at him and he smiled. I took a shower and came back. The room was perfectly clean and my bag was on the side. My Driver took the bag and Shahrukh took the baby in his arm. We went to my house and Nysa and Yug welcomed the baby. Yug wanted her to play with him while Nysa talked to Shahrukh. I just went to my room and fell asleep. I was really tired. Shahrukh told me to take care of the baby. After some time.

Shahrukh: Kajol. I think our baby is hungry.

It sounded so weird to hear him say our baby. It was also sweet. I havent mother feeded her until yet because I didnt get the milk until now. So I decided to try again today.

Kajol: Nysa take Yug and go to your room. I have to feed her.

Nysa: Sure mom. Come yug.

Kajol: Can you go as well?

Shahrukh: Why?

Kajol: I have to feed her.

Shahrukh: I promise I wont look. I will just look into your eyes.

Kajol: Promise?

Shahrukh: Promise.

Shahrukh put her in my arms and I put a towel on me to cover myself. I started to feed her. At first she didnt drink anything. But then shahrukh strocked her hand and she started drinking. It was such a weird feeling. I  am experiencing this for the third time now. But everytime it felt so new. But I felt complete and happy.

Kajol: What did you do?

Shahrukh: Ah nothing.

Kajol: It was like magic. As soon as you touched your hand she started drinking.

Shahrukh: I dont know. Maybe she just likes me more than you.

Kajol: Ya ya. Keep dreaming.

Shahrukh laughed. It was so nice to see him laugh after some time. He noticed me looking and smirked. I blushed. I cant understand this impact he has on me. Whatever he does it make me blush.

Shahrukh: Oh god. Its so weird to hear her sucking.

Kajol: What the hell Shahrukh? That sounded so weird.

Shahrukh: I am sorry.

Now he blushed in embaressement. He is so sweet. Gauri is so lucky to have him. He is such a nice guy. We then spent the rest of the day together. But the Shahrukh had to go home. Because Suhanna and Abram are coming back. They were staying at some relations house for a few days.