Chapter 6

The date part two

Kajol's pov

I really hope that he doesnt do something romantic. It would just be too much. Now is the first time when I thought about Ajay. What? I generally keep thinking about him every minute. We sat in the car. Shahrukh was looking on his phone. He was definitly not chatting with Gauri I guess. So what was he doing? We finally arrived at the place. It was a tall building. I was surpised. It looked like a hotel. Shahrukh took me into an elevator. I saw that he went to 30th floor.

Kajol: Why are we going to the 30th floor?

Shahrukh: You will see?

Kajol: Oh come on.

Shahrukh: Cant you just shut that mouth of yours for one time?

Kajol: No. What will you do huuhn?

Shahrukh: You don't wanna know!

Kajol: Oh. Trying to be hard? You know that you'll fail.

Shahrukh: No. I wont. Now come we're there.

Kajol: You're taking me on a cable car.

Shahrukh: It's not just a cable car. It's a long trip cable car.

Kajol: Wait long trip? How long will it take?

Shahrukh: One or two hours. I forgot.

Kajol: Omg. We're gonna suffocate.

Shahrukh: No we wont. Trust me I've done that before.

Kajol: Ok. You seen confident about it.

Shahrukh: I am. Now please follow me inro our cabin. Señorita

Kajol: Awww. It's s so cute when you say señorita.

Shahrukh: I've done it a lot of times before and you've always told be that it sounds stupid when I say that. And now suddelny you find it cute?

Kajol: I've always found it cute. But I didn't tell you because then you'll think you're cool and girls will follow you.

Shahrukh: How the heck do you know?

Kajol: Shahrukh we've known eachother for a really long time. I know you in and out.

Shahrukh: Ya ya. But look there.

Shahrukh poited at a small house with a rose garden. There were no other houses in the surrounding. It stood alone on a green grass field.It looked so beautiful. I wish we could go there. But shahrukh already paid for evertthing he planned out. So I dont want him to waste the money he already paid. So I just let it be.

Srk: Hey. Are you okay?

Kajol: Ya. I was just thinking.

Srk: What were you thinking?

Kajol: Nothing important.

Srk: Oh it cant just be nothing.

Kajol: I said It's nothing. Leave it.

Srk: Wanna go to that house huun?

Kajol: Wait! How do you know?

Srk: It's not that hard to guess. You were starring at that house. So what else would it be?

Kajol: Oh shut up.

Srk: I was right. So why should I shut up?

Kajol: Because you're really annoying?

Srk: Oh now I am annoying.

Kajol: Yes you are.

It made me angry that he always knew whay I was thinking. I never knew what he was thinking. Although I have known him for a long time somethimes he still seems mysterious to me. It's really hard to read him. Even Gauri said that she couldn't understand him sometimes.

I looked out and was fastzinated by the view. A lot of Ice but also beautiful landscapes. Then the memory from our kiss behind the water fall came back. It was so full of love and passionate. I just tried to replace Shahrukh with Ajay in my thought. At first I saw ajay but I couldnt have experienced the same kiss with Ajay. Only Shahrukh had the power to make me get lost in his eyes. He made me want to give him each kind of pleassure he wanted. I just wanted to give him all the love. But then I came back to reality. I am married amd have 2 kids. He is married and has 3 kids. Forget it Kajol. You dont need Shahrukh to be happy. You have Ajay and your kids just like Shahrukh.

Shahrukhs pov.

I saw kajol who was lost in her thoughts. This time I really didnt know what she was thinking. But I guess that she's probably thinking about her family. I had the feeling that I was falling for her. I looked at her beautiful which looked out and smiled. Her smile made my heart week. She realised that I was looking at her and raised her eyebrow. I shook my head and looked out of the window. I suddenly heard a voice. I tried to recognize it but I couldnt. But it was a women. She was calling out for me. But I couldnt see her. I heard her saying: My son. Follow your heart. Find your true love. If you really love her then give it a try. I know that you'll make the right descicion. How us she. But whoever she is, she made me think. She made everything clear. I had my answer. I hope its the right one.