@NeveAdams

This chapter I interviewed NeveAdams !!!

*************
1. What made you join wattpad?

I joined Wattpad a while ago when I discovered it through google. I joined it first to just read the stories and when I loved reading most of the stories on here, I decided to post my own novel. I always had a passion to write and I found Wattpad the best website to share my stories and to read a lot of amazing ones as well.

2. What's one of your favorite wattpad authors?

Oh, dear, picking one author is hard. My first favorite Wattpad writer is kirsty1000 . She wrote so many fantastic stories that I was hooked to the majority of her novels. But my absolute favorite novel on Wattpad is 'In 27 Days', so my favorite author has to be HonorInTheRain

3. Why is writing special to you?

Ever since I could put pen and paper together, I wrote stories. I feel like I can express myself in these stories without being judged and share my creative thoughts to paper instead of bubbling it up inside. Writing stories is an escape from the real world and allows me to feel stress free. I love writing and I have so many things to write about, that it's hard to balance so many ideas. But I don't think I can ever live without writing, life would be miserable without being able to write stories.

4. Which book of yours did you have the most fun writing?

I had the most fun writing Whisper. I find planning stories for supernatural or science fiction stories are the most fun because you can be more creative into thinking of solutions and explanations for certain events. Whatever crazy thing you write in there can be possible and accepted, if you can give an explanatory to it to avoid it being completely random. These types of genres are the stories I wish to write more in and it's what made me want to be a writer in the first place.

5. What makes your books different than anyone else's?

I find that every book is unique, but I think mine is more different to many others because I try to make the characters appear more realistic by giving each character's laws. For my romance stories, I like to take chichés and make them unique and try to make them relatable to many people. With those stories, I like to make them emotional but yet funny to read so then it can touch a person's heart and writing stories like that is what makes me happy.

6. What do you do when you get writers block?

Im no stranger to writer's block. I have experienced a lot of writer's block after I published The Bucket List and I managed to finish writing Whisper in one month, but then I got writer's block again. With writer's block, I think you must be patient until inspiration just hits you. At times, I randomly have a sudden, deep desire to write and when I do, I can write three to four chapters in a row. Otherwise, I read, watch movies, shows and just continue on with life until I'm hit with inspiration.

7. What are some tips you would give to beginning writers?

I would recommend to get a lot of people to critique your novels as you post them. I know criticism sucks but you can learn from them and that's how you improve. I cannot begin to tell you how terrible my writing started off and how much I improved since then. I can guarantee this works. I had speech problems when I was younger because I had to balance learning two languages at the same time. My English was terrible and my primary school teachers kept requesting that I be put back a year, but my parents refused and made me continue. But I always wrote stories and I always took in the teachers criticisms and even the criticism in comments on wattpad. Haters are going to hate, but take advantage of their criticism and learn where their 'hate' is coming from and for all you know, you might agree with it. This helped me so much that when I got into high school, my English boosted tremendously because of criticism. I got into Advance English in high school and it's just hard to see that I was requested to repeat the grade in primary school because of English. So, write what your heart desires and seek criticism, and take those criticisms into consideration to improve. Trust me, they help a lot!

*************
Fun Time:

8. What's your fav genre to read?

My absolute favorite is dystopian. I don't know why but I like reading about a completely different world and the corrupt world. But really, it's science fiction, adventure, supernatural and how can one live without a little romance.

9. What's your favorite tv show?

I love television shows so much, that I cannot even tell you which one is my absolute favorite. But the one I just started is Sleepy Hollow and I love it, it's funny and interesting. But when it comes to shows, I'm a sucker for supernatural and superhero shows like Supergirl, iZombie and Teen Wolf. But I also got into watching Korean shows and with those shows, I'm a sucker for the RomComs.

10. What's your favorite movie?

Again, I have no idea how to pick just one. I watch Hollywood movies and Bollywood movies so I have a huge variety of movies I love. But honestly, I think I can watch Milan three thousand times and I won't ever get sick of it.

11. What would you like to say to your wattpad fans?

Thank you so much for supporting me and reading my novels. I don't know how I'd honestly be able to write without you guys. Your comments mean the world to me and help me improve and see what I'd be missing in the novels. You guys are an absolute bliss in my life. Thank you so much for being my fan, I'm truly honored.
--------------------

THANK U SO MUCH, for taking time out of your day to share with me and everyone else a little bit about you ❤️
NeveAdams