The zodiac signs visit the pet store

Aries ♈️: barking at the dogs and hissing at the cats. Aggressively tapping at the fishtanks. Gets asked to leave.

Taurus ♉️: find themselves identifying with hamsters and wishing they had a hamster wheel IRL.

Gemini ♊️: mimicking the parrots and the canaries. Sounds like a legitimate bird.

Cancer ♋️: sits in front of the fish tank and stares for hours until they get physically removed.

Leo ♌️: asks every employee to pet the kittens and the bunnies no one takes them seriously.

Virgo ♍️: *wants every animal there*

Libra ♎️: picking out puppy clothes!!! Even if they don't have a puppy...

Scorpio ♏️: has a staring contest with a boa constrictor. Possibly beats them.

Sagittarius ♐️: laughing at the turtles. LOOK HOW SLOW THEY ARE HAHAHAHA!

Capricorn ♑️: Sagittarius shut the f*ck up I'm trying to convince myself that I didn't come here to buy a puppy.

Aquarius ♒️: talking to the employees, asking annoying questions, insisting that is not a guppy, it's actually a betta. Gets kicked out probably.

Pisces ♓️: *sings in the aquatic section, the entire little mermaid soundtrack. Glass breaks. Fish fall on the floor everywhere. People screen. Pisces cries*