Chapter 18

"What obviou-"I got interrupted by Luke.

"Shut up , he's here!" He said sitting against the door incase someone tried opening it.

I could hear him talking to the woman at the desk who had more tattoos and piercings than you could ever imagine.What used to be distant footsteps came closer until they stopped.I knew it was Ashton but I couldn't leave this room.

I wanted to escape , get away from all of this insanity and just live my last days normally but that wasn't happening anytime soon.I looked through the keyhole of the door making Luke stand up and move out of the way.I could see him sat on the black leather chair. Calum (Or whatever his name is) moved out of the way to reveal a small feather tattooed onto to side of his arm.

I was expecting more of a gruesome tattoo but it actually looked nice which was strange for him. I moved out the way , allowing Luke to sit down once again.I wanted to talk to him , he seemed nice but I made that mistake with Ashton and I wasn't about to get myself into a bigger mess than I was already in.

As much as I wanted to get away and forget Ashton one small little part of me still liked him but the thought of us being together made me feel sick at most.I heard the small tattoo pen stop and Ashton got up and walked out to the front desk.

"Okay when he leaves we can go , Ill drop you off at home and you will stay there from now on , got it?! If I find a pretty girl like you getting into a mess like this ever again believe me , Ashton will make it hell. Ill get Michael back to you as soon as I can but you never speak a word to Ashton about me helping you okay ?!" He said very quickly once again. He was nice , but I definitely wanted Michael alive so I did as he said as he lead me out by my hand.

He pulled me along and down an alleyway where there was a small car park with what must have been his car.It was a black Mercedes with black wheels , black everything basically.I climbed in and before I could shut the door.