Ch. 1: The Hybrid Island [UPDATE]

Start from the beginning

Then all of the sudden, he saw a flashback of a little girl that has dark blue hair that is into braids and saw her... crying... he can tell she's in her room in the background, and then saw another girl who looks older than her and another girl that has short hair that looks younger than her, both of them comforting her as the younger girl saying "Why does everybody think... we're monsters?..." then flashback was done when he felt something wet on his face, he touches it and saw... tears... his face is wet because... he's crying... he quickly wipes his tears away and went to bed and rest, forgetting of what he saw.

Kouen's POV

~In the morning~

We got all our stuff and went to the dock, we saw a ship coming which was Sinbad and his friends, they put a long wood down so we can walk on the ship (A/N they're stuff is already on the boat) and as I step into the ship, Sinbad greeted me first, "Hey Kouen! Long-time no see, how you been?" Sinbad asked with a smile on his face that he always has "Doing good, how about you?" I asked as I gave him a small smile.

"I've been doing well, thanks for asking," Sinbad said thanking me with a big smile on his face, after discussion Sinbad about the trade and stuff for Hybrid Island, I went to my room where I'm staying at, I put my papers and quills down on the desk, and since it's night time, I stayed up all night a bit writing down the languages from different countries, but mostly Torran language, and then I think to myself.

"I wonder... what will it look like in the Hybrid Island," I said to myself, making me stop writing and look outside seeing stars glowing into the night. But then, I saw three rukhs flying in the night, one is blue mix with green and yellow: like it represents serenity, wisdom, and loyalty, the third one is orange mix with yellow and red: like it represents joy, laughter and determination, and the second one is blue mix with purple and red: it represents hope, independence and... warmth... and the three rukhs fly off to where their owner should be at...

No One's POV

~One month later~

Aladdin was talking to Alibaba, Morgiana, and Hakuryuu about random things until he saw one light green rukh pass him by which made him turn around and saw something that is blurry "Aladdin, is something wrong?" Alibaba asked as they look at Aladdin then look at something that Aladdin is looking at. Aladdin squinted his eyes and saw an island that is a little bit far "Aladdin, do you see something?" Morgiana asked Aladdin, who is still looking at the island.

"I think so... I think I see... an Island." Aladdin said which made the two of them shocked "An Island?!" They said in shocked as they ran to the front of the ship to take a look closer as Aladdin followed them to see a closer look as well. When they went to the front of the ship, clouds started to disappeared when they saw a huge Island which made them shocked yet excited since they are going to see new things, "Wow! I've never seen this big, It's bigger than Sindria!" Aladdin said in excitement.

"And bigger than The Kou Empire!" Hakuryuu said in excitement as well since he's going to learn a lot of things at the Island. As the boat got a little bit closer to the Island, they went through the borg which sent them shivers when they went through it, "What was that?!" Alibaba exclaimed when he felt shivers down to his spine and before Aladdin could answer, another person answered.

"That was the borg to keep either the monsters or enemies away from this island, so their people won't get hurt." Aladdin and his friends turned around and saw Yamuraiha answered as Sinbad and the others walking towards them "So you felt it too?" Morgiana asked them in a calming tone, Yamuraiha nodded as she looks at the island.