Leila of course did every action with the help of her father's siblings. Her aunt Genna gave great advice, her uncle Tygett was more serious than most, uncle Kevan was very patient with her and her uncle Gerion was joking more often than he should. It was lenghty days with them through the passing months, arguments and discussions taking longer than the sun but it was worth it. The Westerlands was functioning properly.

"They took their time." Genna Lannister scoffed as her flowing red wine dress blew against the wind.

When Leila was given the raven by Maester Pyrose, she was pleasantly surprised. The Princess of Dorne formally wrote to her that she was going to visit Casterly Rock within the moon's turn. She had known her mother was close with the Dornish princess, but her mother was dead. There was no one left to be close to.

"Did you really had to wear that dress?" Genna questioned, for the hundredth time, as she eyed the young lioness' dress. The dress was golden orange, boasting the radiant flames almost. It was covered in sun like patterns, stitched richly in dark yellow velvet. Though, the seamstress had asked her if she wanted silken shoals around it. Leila declined her offer and asked for short thin sleeves covered in pearls. Leila seemed to regret the decision now.  "If your father was around-"

"But he is not." Leila interrupted, her look towards her aunt lasting only a moment. "He is too busy running the realm to care if I look like a Lannister."

"But he put me in charge of you and your siblings in all manner, including clothes." Leila allowed a brow to raise from her face, her aunt smirking. "I care my dear if you look like a Lannister at all times."

"I already look too much like a Lannister to have to be dressed as one, aunt. That is too much pride."

Genna sighed, "You are too humble, you know that?"

"That is what Uncle Tygett said."

Genna could not help but be reminded of her own mother as he looked at Leila. Jeyne Marbrand was a very kind woman. Sweet-tempered and kind, she never had a bad bone in her body nor was her soul gentle. Good-hearted was the former lady of Casterly Rock. And then she died because of it. She died because she was too kind and Genna had been told by their father when she was young that, "Good people are bright lights that burn to give their light to others." He had said that after his wife had died. And it was true, she knew. The good ones die so young, her mother was young and good and she was ripped away from them. This niece of her was too good, a gentle woman, patient and smart as well. And any man would be lucky to marry her. But she started to wonder, will her end be the same as that of her own lady mother? Will she burn too much and gift her light to another?

"They are here!" Her niece's bright words dragged her off her own world. Genna looked towards the edges of the water and found the sails drifting against the winds, the sigil was clear to see. The proud sun bursting bright piercing against the dark spear. Genna had not expected the day would come that a Martell would be at the Rock but it seemthat day had come. "Quickly, aunt, we must go to them."

Genna followed the de-facto Lady of the Rock as she walked back towards the litter and Genna sat beside her and with a word, the men lifted them up towards the Lion's Mouth. The entrance was too far from where Leila and her aunt had stood to watch the Martell ships. And so the litter was needed as Genna did not want Leila to get too tired, knowing she had to meet with meet with many people today on behalf of her father. The shafts of stairs were easier to go to as the lower they got to the Rock, the more the stairs got wider. Leila was in front of them, the Lannister guards behind them to protect them.

Casterly Rock was too big, which is why Leila managed to wonder at times how brilliant the Casterlys were with taking the rock to be their seat and home. But of course, Leila would praise Lann the Clever more, taking the Casterlys off their own rock and making it House Lannister's keep and home. But nevertheless, Leila loved how vast it was. Leila was loved to walk in the early mornings, most especially during the days when the sun was bright and the air was fresh and strong. Casterly Rock had not a place that was like the other. There were dozens of chambers, dozens of hallways and dozens of court yards, along with gardens and entertaining places that made the Rock a great place to be. Leila had never had a dull day, but she must admit she missed her mother's laughter, which made the castle the brightest place it was.