There is nothing but silence in the room. The whole team cannot believe their ears. Asking for Giorno's position is equal to war. Fugo breaks the silence by proposing a rather appropriate question, "Are you insane?"

"Rude, I'm still salty about our last fight. We pay our taxes, we keep our team organizes and we are nice to people, but you keep destroying our operation."

"You're selling the drug to students."

"Oh, right. I forget you hate some sort of thing." He is laughing, "Don't forget that we have upper hand in here. I don't mind you're doing a homicide and slaughter my entire team, but that will cost you a little girl, Giovanna. Now... pick your choice! Will you choose your position or the daughter you just met!"

Giorno freezes. He is torn between two choices. Passione has been growing into a developed organization. Letting it go means leaving all of their hard work behind. Mista, Fugo, and Trish can see the struggle in his eyes. They need to do something to set his mind straight.

"Giorno!" Mista yells. It surprises him in so many ways, "Don't be stupid! Do the right thing! We swear loyalty to you not because you are the leader. We do it because we trust you."

He is staring at them. Their advice just makes him realize something important. He is here for Dior. He can always rebuild his kingdom from the beginning. Giorno relieves to come along with his comrades. He is truly blessed and surrounded by wonderful friends.

Giorno answers it without a doubt. "I pick my daughter."

Bonavento looks disappointed at his choice, "I thought your business is your dream. I guess I am wrong. It is time for plan B."

He snaps his hand. A small bizarre-looking puppet appears behind him. Its face resembles a skull with a spike on the left side and a small hat on the right side. The strange puppet holds a wooden stick with a string on it like a marionette. It grins and giggles in an eerie way. The puppet hit a crate and drops it right in front of them. The wooded crate breaks to pieces and reveals it contain. Trish holds her mouth from screaming and Fugo is disgusted. A corpse of a dead man with worms and flies lays on the ground.

"I never plan to let you out alive from the beginning. Go make a riot Disturbia!"

That puppet laughs and flies in the air. Containers and crates crash against the ground. It fills with nothing but the dead body of men, women, children and even animals. Some of the corpses are still fresh, some are spoilt rotten and some are deteriorated to the bone. Fugo closes his nose. That will explain the stinky smell in the air.

"Giorno?" Mista becomes pale, "Are-are they supposed to move?"

As the horror is not enough, the corpse from before starts to crawl. It is standing and babbling incoherent words. His eyes are empty and his mouth opens wide, wishing for flesh and warm body. The other corpses began to move. Slowly but steady, they are surrounded by zombies.

Mista screams in panic, "Shit! That's the man I killed two weeks ago! Oh, crap! That man only has half of his body, how can it still move?!"

While the gang is busy, Bonavento uses that opportunity to escape, "Ciao! You may want to block the door before the corpse kills some bystander!"

They look behind and see a zombie walk slowly to the door. Trish commands her stand, "Spice Girl!"

Because Spice Girl turns the door squishy, the zombie cannot get out. Unfortunately, they now are stuck inside the place. The gangs stand back to back and keep each other at guard. Trish apologizes for the inconvenient circumstances. "Sorry. It looks like we can't escape for a while."