Chapter 15

As Springie got in, His eyes began to fill with excitement as he sat on the chair on one of the arcades, He began to turn on the power and began playing with it, Though Bonnie was just standing there, Eventually, He had an idea.. Better than torturing Springtrap.. Rebooting his system.

Bonnie mentally smiled as he sat beside Spring to play, Of course he needs to act along.

In the other hand..

" Chica, I swear I'm going to deep fry you." Freddy threatened.

" How about I'll make you eat a pole and roast you? " Chica threatened back.

" Gosh.. I can't stand these two.. " Phantom BB whined, Covering his 'ears'.

In Foxy's state...

Phantom Mangle silently crawled near Foxy, Though she haven't met him but in her thoughts that he's pretty dangerous to mess with.

Out of nowhere, Foxy began to turn in his sleep, His eyelids slowly lifted up, He sat up, Stretching and also wondering where his Bunny have been, Before he could do that, He saw Mangle, Right Infront of him.

" H-hi.. " Mangle greeted nervously.

" Wh-who are you and.. Do you know where Spring is? " He immediately asked.

Mangle only shook her head no but, She is already imagining her and Springtrap cuddling.

Foxy waved his hook in front of the smiling Mangle, Though he doesn't have to deal with this, He then began to stand up.

Mangle then wrapped herself around Foxy to keep him in that position.

" What are you doing ? " Foxy asked.

" Umm.. W-well it got cold all of the sudden.. " Mangle lied.

Foxy raised an eyebrow, Having suspicions on the other animatronic.

" Look, Let me go, I'm trying to find Spring." Foxy simply stated.

" N-no can't do! Th--- The bear and the chicken were having a moment so why don't we give them the space? " Mangle said.

" Having their moment..? " Foxy asked.

" You know, Kissing and.. Stuff.. " Mangle nervously smiled.

" They're far from getting theirselves as couples so, If you would just let me go and fin-- "

" N-no! N-no! Y-you have a... Uhh.. Task to finish! Umm... Springs left to you. "

That got Foxy's attention.

" What task? " He asked.

" Y-you need to uhmm.. Clean the exit doors! " She said.

Though Foxy wouldn't believe her, Since all the corners and doors of the pizzeria were all clean, He just went along with it.

Little did he know that Mangle was planning something up, Far from Bonnie's demand..