15.. Abhi's Envious Nature

Start from the beginning

"""""""""""

Next Day Morning...

It was around 10 am.. Abhi was wandering here and there in the living hall.. Ragini who was busy in cutting vegetables was watching his antics..

Abhi.. you are still here.. you didn't go to office still..!?.. Purab asks and Abhi stares at him.. Abhi.. I'm asking you something.. Why didn't you leave to office yet..!?..

Abhi sighs angrily at him, and Purab was puzzled at his reaction.. But Abhi's face tuned gazing with a smile, and his eyes were ogling at his back..

Purab was totally confused at him

Purab was totally confused at him.. He turns back to see Pragya walking into the house.. While Bulbul rushes to her and welcomes her with a warm hug..

Pragya greets her with a smile and she looks at everyone with her pleasant smile..

What a beautiful morning

What a beautiful morning..!.. Pragya you are here.. Abhi sounded in a surprising tone and walks towards her, while others were shocked and felt his strange behavior towards Pragya..

Bulbul grabs Pragya's arm and walks towards them saying.. Haan.. She is here, because we gonna finalize everything for the wedding functions today..

Wow, that sounds great.. So, where are going today..!?.. Abhi asks in a excited tone, and Purab pulls him and mutters into his ears softly.. Abhi.. We spoke about this yesterday at office nah, that we are going to Karan's showroom..

Abhi replies whispering his tone to Purab back.. I know that Purab.. But I wanted to act normal in front her.. that I'm not aware of it..

Purab was totally confused about his sudden changed behavior and Racing was feeling the strange about him..

Meanwhile, Ragini walks forward and asks Pragya.. How are you Pragya ..?.. Is Ishwari ji fine.. !?.. Pragya bends down by touching her feet for blessings while she blessed her with a smile and Pragya says.. Ma is fine.. her health too is progressing good Aunty..

Bulbul steps forward saying.. Ma, we are getting late.. Lets leave Pragya.. She says holding her arms.. And Abhi says.. Actually I too wanna come with you all.. I want to make sure that everything is done perfectly..