chapter 15 - Pressure Test

Outfits in the external link

From 6.03 "After Images", in the street, people all over the street surrounded Ari, Adriana, Lydia, Natalie and Liam as they stood next to Brett and Lori's bodies. They saw Liam completely shifted, Natalie with gold glowing eyes, and Adriana partially shifted.

Stacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 6.13 "After Images", in the school library, Nolan stabbed Cory in the hand to expose him to the library.

Chayton: (voice over from 6.13 After Images) "He's afraid."

From 6.13 "After Images", outside the school, Stacie, Malia, Chayton, Angel, Mason and Cory were talking.

"Of all of you," Stacie told them. "The supernaturals."

From 6.14 "Face to Faceless", in the classroom, Nolan, Gabe and the two girls were viciously beating Natalie and Liam until they were bleeding.

Chayton: (voice over from 6.13 After Images) "They're gonna turn on us."

From 6.14 "Face to Faceless", in the Sheriff's office, Noah, Jordan, Amelia and Isaiah were talking.

From 6.10 "Riders on the Storm", in Angel/Jordan's house, Angel, Chayton, Jordan, Amelia and Isaiah were talking.

"Will you ever get those memories back from your time with the Hunt?" Chayton asked.

"Deaton's supposed to be back tonight," Amelia told them. "Angel said that he might have a way to help us remember."

"And if it doesn't work, then we're in trouble," Isaiah told them.

From 6.13 "After Images", in the street, Adriana was shocked and horrified by Brett's death.

Schrader: (voice over from 6.14 Face to Faceless) "One boyfriend's dead."

From 6.12 "Raw Talent", in Theo's truck, Theo held his hands up in surrender as the people outside fired shots.

Schrader: (voice over from 6.14 Face to Faceless) "One could be locked up, in hiding, or dead."

From 6.14 "Face to Faceless", in the street, Adriana was fighting against the hunters that attacked her. She tried to stop herself from killing Schrader.

Chris: (voice over from 6.14 Face to Faceless) "Adriana is losing control because of Gerard, because of the darkness inside, and she was nearly killed last night with a bullet to her head."

Adriana looked at him in realization, trying her hardest to calm down, backing away. "You want me to kill you. You want me to lose all control."

Adriana turned to face the female deputy just as she fired a shot at her.

Adriana: (voice over from 6.14 Face to Faceless) "If I saw the deputy's face, then I don't remember, because right after that, I was shot in the head."

From 6.14 "Face to Faceless", in the tunnels, Angel was in Valkyrie form, making flames surround her flying form as well, flying down the tunnel toward the faceless body quickly, strangling him, screech roaring until the fire around her seemed to explode all around them.

Macey: (voice over from 6.14 Face to Faceless) "You're gonna have to figure out just how much you're willing to give, and how far you're willing to go to stop a war."

¤•¤°¤•¤ 

Same Night - Day One