chapter 13 - After Images

Outfits in the external link 

From 6.11 "Said the Spider to the Fly", in the tunnels, Tara, Malia, Natalie, Liam, Angel, Chayton and Mason were looking at the rat king.

Liam: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Malia walked away.

"Where are you going?" Chayton asked.

"Paris," Malia answered.

From 6.11 "Said the Spider to the Fly, in the Sheriff's office, Stacie and Noah were talking.

"I will protect this town, and you will go to college, to the FBI, where Stiles already left for, soon," Noah told her.

From 6.11 "Said the Spider to the Fly", in the morgue, Scott and Melissa were talking.

"You have orientation tomorrow," Melissa told him.

From 6.11 "Said the Spider to the Fly", in Nicole's office, Ari, Lydia, Adriana, Macey and Nicole were talking.

"Ari and Lydia are going to college soon, and I am staying here until I learn how to control myself without hurting anyone," Adriana told them.

From 6.11 "Said the Spider to the Fly", in the loft, Scott and Tara were talking.

"You, actually giving it more thought to college than I thought you would," Scott told her.

Tara smiled, stepping closer. "I just realized that none of us can stay in Beacon Hills forever. It might be worth actually getting something to do with my life more than all of this."

From 6.11 "Said the Spider to the Fly", in the hospital, Angel, Amelia and Isaiah were talking.

"College is coming soon, and you two are the ones that are practically forcing me to go, even after I just got you back," Angel told them.

"Angel, you can go to college with Chayton and still have us and your Uncle Jordan," Isaiah told her. "You have to live your life."

From 6.11 "Said the Spider to the Fly", in the locker room, Natalie and Liam were talking, healing from the Hellhound fight.

"Natalie, we can do this without them soon," Liam told her.

Natalie shook her head, sighing painfully. "I don't know when I'll get used to thinking of them being gone. All of them."

From 6.12 "Raw Talent", on the lacrosse field, Adriana and Brett were talking.

"I'm sorry for hurting you," Adriana told him. "I never meant to. I never wanted to. Whenever you need help, I'll be there."

From 6.12 "Raw Talent", behind the school, Adriana was trying not to shift, growling in anger and frustration, leaning her head against the wall of the school, hitting the brick wall, breaking the bricks each time she hit with more strength, breaking a big piece of wall of the bricks, finally able to release enough of the anger and strength that she could get it out of her system for the time being, starting to calm down now that she took it out on something.

Adriana: (voice over from 6.12 Raw Talent) "But it's best if you stayed away from me while I'm like this."

From 6.11 "Said the Spider to the Fly", in the guidance office, Monroe looked at Natalie from across the desk. "I'm here to guide you."

From 6.11 "Said the Spider to the Fly", in the woods, Monroe shot Hawlyn in the head, killing him.

Monroe: (voice over from 6.11 Said the Spider to the Fly) "Not push."