Help me breathe...

AN: Loong oneshot and pretty NSFW. Warnings include a D/s, bondage, and a subby Scott:P. Thanks to my lovely friends @SteCuby and @SugarGlumFairy for editing this!

Also, this is a gift for @rainbowsraging! You spawned this idea, I was in my Dom Scott safe-space until this.

-------

"Did you just say you lost the footage?" Scott was seething and his mind scrambled to comprehend what he was being told. They barely managed to squeeze in a day to shoot a video and this man just told him the footage was lost! "Are you telling me you didn't back it up? Store it in cloud? Do something to prevent this fuckup?"

"Scott-" Lindsey tried to calm him down but Scott paid her no mind. He felt like strangling someone. Everyone knew they were on a tight schedule, that the last video had to be wrapped up before they left for tour. Even a single delay would throw their plans completely out of the window and it looked like this was gonna be a disaster.

He felt wild with anger even as panic started to settle in his veins. He didn't anger easily but this entire production had been a mess from the beginning. He should've known better to employ a friend instead of a professional to handle the job! "What the fuck, Steve?" Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Lindsey and Candice leave the room as he focused on the producer before him.

"We just need to record the last three minutes-"

"I don't fucking care." Scott hissed out, furious. "Three minutes or six minutes doesn't matter! We still have to get makeup, costuming, and fuck knows what done and that takes an entire day!" He snapped, barely able to wrap his head around the enormity of the problem. They barely had time to breathe and had to leave for tour in a few days. After the tour, they had PTX recordings, the Christmas rush, and near constant promotion.

This was icing on a fucking shitty cake as far as the last two weeks were concerned. Everything that could go wrong was going wrong and Scott just didn't know how to cope. PTX tour was a mess, they still had to deal with Avi leaving, Kirstie was nearly buckling under the pressure of her wedding preparations, album promotions, PTX work, and they were swamped by Superfruit music.

He was starting to believe they had bitten off more than they could chew. Everything felt disorganized, out of control, and Scott was barely holding onto his temper these days.

"Scott, we'll figure something out- why don't you relax-"

"Are you nuts?" Scott snapped, "We don't have time to figure things out! This is the last video of the album! It needs to be good! I don't want to close our release with a messy, hasty... thing!" He growled, his fingers curling into fists, "It took us 8 takes to get the last 2 minutes of the video right! I can-"

Scott froze when he felt a warm palm settle gently on his back, steady and firm. He fell silent as the heat of it penetrated his skin and drew his focus.

He recognized the touch immediately. Lindsey and Candice had obviously left to fetch Mitch.

"Steve, why don't you explain what happened?" Mitch's voice was smooth and calm but there was no mistaking the icy tone. "Don't leave anything out." Steve breathed a sigh of relief and Scott felt his lips curl into a sneer at that. It was so easy to underestimate his lover, to turn away from his visible anger and face a calm Mitch.

Steve didn't realize Mitch would eat him for breakfast and that's exactly what happened. Mitch dismantled all excuses and explanations with ease, his words polite but sharp. Unfortunately, Scott couldn't relish it. He could feel panic and pressure clawing at him as he struggled to understand the repercussions of this.