"shut your dirty mouth."

"niall told me that justin showed you his playroom yesterday. you think i could borrow it? man i'd love to tie ashton up and-,"

"oh my fucking god! you two are literally scum! and niall can't keep his god damn mouth shut to save his life!" i groaned as i slid my back down against the lockers.

"was it big? did you guys fuck? did he gag you? does he have riding crops? i want to borrow one."

(big like his diiiiiiiick!)

(if i didn't make these interjections i don't think i'd be able to survive)

"we did not fuck. it was...w-well..."

telling harry would be much too embarrassing.

but i suppose i could tell you.

(i'm always breaking the damn fourth wall i'm soRRY!)

after justin had popped me on the mouth for cursing, he showed me around the large, red room. there was a bed in the corner with a large, black duvet. an x was along one wall with clasps on each end. there were shelves full of hanging whips, paddles, chains, and balls gags. the drawers were filled with all sorts of instruments of torture. vibrators, large circular rings but justin wouldn't tell me what they were for, and many pairs of handcuffs.

(yassssss daddy!)

he even had nipple clamps! nipple clamps! my nipples were so sensitive that even the smallest flick of a finger could harden them.

it was so overwhelming. i've never seen so many sex related things before. i didn't know what most of them were for, and i didn't know how they were going to be used on me.

but oh, i wanted him to use them on me so badly.

(me too bitch)

(im sorry)

i craved it almost. but how could i crave something that i've never felt before? it was strange, oh so strange.

but the thought of justin using those things on me...

the thought of justin handcuffing and blindfolding me made me feel hot. as if steam was running against every inch of my body.

after justin had showed me the playroom, we sat down and finished discussing reds and greens. his reds were water sports, anything related to fire, knife play, caning (me), and anything that would cause permanent damage on the skin. there were others but i didn't really know what they meant.

his greens were multiple orgasms, public humiliation, spanking (me), orgasm denial, and many many more. it amazed me how experienced justin was with most of this stuff. i wonder how he even got into this crazy life style. but i suppose i was crazy too, since i was agreeing to all of this.

can you really blame me though?

a powerful man, asking you to submit your body and mind to him so that he could pleasure you beyond your wildest dreams? to make you feel as if you were floating on a cloud?

fuck.

i could feel my length thickening.

(right in front of my salad???)

(i saw the chance and i took it)

(i regret nothing)

"zayn? zayn. you've been staring into space for 5 fucking minutes. the bell has already rang and we are now late to third period. but can i borrow a riding crop or not?" harry waved his hand in front of my face and i snapped out of my day dreaming daze.