Help me 😫😫😫

~~~ 11pm~~~
GUYS 2 BAD THINGS HAPPENED IN A ROW!!!!!! 😫😫😫😫😫

1) Kelowna:
So there is a wildfire in Kelowna and I was very close to tears bc if it reaches the Pals house then there will be no more pals house. 😭😭😭
And I was watching the new thing for it when this happened:

2) the creepy, fast spider that ruined my night:
So I was watching the news about Kelowna when my sister starts shouting my name. I am like "what?" And she is like "SPIDER" then I jump off my bed and run faster than I have EVER run before and run across my room. (We share a rom btw. And it's really big) so I am like "where is it?" And she was like: " itwasbigandfastandscaryanditwentunderYOURbed" and I'm like "omgomgomgimgoingtodieahhhhhhh" so we run down stair and get our mom. Then my two brothers wake up. They end up going upstairs to find the spider. But they couldn't catch it cuz it was SO FAST. (Fast spiders and jumping spider scare me the most) so they GAVE UP. And my mom was mad at me cuz our room "wasn't clean" (it looked fine to me) so that meant I wasn't allowed on my phone (haha imma webel) so I am now obviously on my phone but the thing is.... she is on wattpad... so if I update or anything... SHE WILL KNOW. And then she will be even more mad at me.... so I will see you tomorrow... imma go tell twitter the news (sorry if your not on twitter you would have never known about this...)
Hold up.... it's 11:11... *makes wish*

~~time skip~~~

Ok it's the next day and I can't get dressed cuz my clothes are in my room and I am terrified to go in my room cuz of the spooky, fast spider.