"eh, we decided to take a break for a while with all of the fucking. the other teachers are starting to get skeptical about all of the screams that come from his classroom."

"you guys are nasty

"you guys are nasty."

"you'll be the same way once you lose your virginity. you'll be like "oh yes justin!" no, wait. you'll be like "oh yes, daddy!""

"shut the fuck up, nigel!" i whined and slugged him in the arm.

"are you gonna sign the contract, anastasia?"

"this is why i don't tell you anything."

"speaking of your daddy, isn't that him right there?" niall asked as he pointed to the parking lot.

i turned my head slowly and sure enough there he was, leaning against the hood of his car in a grey suit. he stood there so prominently. people were beginning to stare and whisper about the mysterious man.

justin turned to look towards me, beckoning me with his middle finger and pointer finger. i blushed furiously and tugged my hood over my head.

what was he doing here? he had texted me earlier saying he was stuck in the office all day! now he shows up at my school with his fancy car and shit, having all of the broads swoon over him. i didn't want them looking at him. he's mine.

woah.

did i just think that?

damn zayn, not even a day into this boyfriend thing and you're already claiming him as yours.

can ya really blame me?

"n-niall, i'll call you later."

"get some dick, malik!" he shouted as i walked away. i turned to glare at him, wanting to flick him off, but deciding not to since justin would probably smack the back of my hand for cursing.

justin stood to his feet and waltzed over to the passengers side of the car, opening it like a true gentlemen. people were starting to stare even more, girls watching with their mouth agape.

"i could've opened it." i mumbled.

"i recall promising you that your hand was to never touch another door handle."

you slick bastard.

i hate him.

(no ya don't.)

once both of us were in the car, he turned to look at me with a smirk.