Chapter 8

I got 40+ reads so here is chapter 8! Enjoy! Sorry it's really short :( xo
__________________________
Finn was let out of hospital that night. He wanted it to happen at home.

I still haven't talked to Nash yet. It's been 2 days now. And I needed to do it. It's for the best.

I picked up my phone and found the contact. Pressing call and placing it to my ear.

NASH'S P.O.V

I was sitting watching TV with Skylynn. It took my mind off Alaina. I was worried about her. I haven't heard from her in 2 days.

All of a sudden my phone began to ring. It flashed her name.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey" she said in a quiet voice. "Can you meet me at the park? We need to talk"

"Sure, see you in 5 minutes" I said and the phone went dead.

I threw on my sweater and headed to the park. It was raining heavy and hard to see. She was sat on the swing. The hood of her jumper pulled up over her head hiding her face.

I took the swing next to hers and swayed back and fourth.

"Hey" I said breaking the silence

"Hey" she said not looking up from the ground

"So what's up?" I asked

She finally lifted her head. Her eyes were red and blood shot.

"I-I have been thinking" she stuttered "I need to spend all my time with Finn. I can't deal with a relationship right now. I need to be there for Finn. I'm sorry Nash."

I felt like someone had just gone a put a knife through my stomach and was twisting it.

I didn't know what to say. I sat in silence. Only the sound of the rain hitting the ground.

"Nash please say something" she pleaded

"I have to go. Bye Alaina" and with that I stood up and walked away.

ALAINA'S P.O.V

I watched him leave the park. The rain dripping from his hair. It broke my heart to watch him like that. But it was for the best I kept telling myself.

I finally stood up and walked home. But I found myself heading to Finns house. I needed my bestfriend.

I walked into the house. Not knocking as Pauline told me. Yet I knocked on Finns door before going in.

He was lying on his bed. Staring at his ceiling.

I flopped down by him and began staring at the ceiling with him.

"Hey Alai" he said not moving his head

"Hey Finn" he replied with a sigh

"What's up?" He asked

"I broke up with Nash" I croaked out. It was hard to say.

"You what?!" He shouted or tried to but was to weak. He finally moved his eyes to me. "Why? He was perfect"

"I just didn't have time for a boyfriend." I sighed

"Alaina, if you are doing this for me then I will not be happy." He said sternly

"No, Finn it's for the best. Leave it yeah?" I pleaded

He took a deep breath and reluctantly changed the subject.

We watched a movie cuddled in his bed and we both slowly drifted to sleep.
_________________________
Chapter 9 up once I hit 50 reads! :) xo