|06| Hanamaki Takahiro |Writing|

Start from the beginning

Your eyes shoot open and you whip your wrist towards your face, resulting in you hitting yourself in the face.

"God damn..." You mutter to yourself irritably. You rub your forehead as you took a peek at your wrist. UnStable.

You gasp as your eyes trace over the words repeatedly. Your soulmate had written the name of Hajimes band. Were they a fan? Were they going to be there?! Is that why they wrote the band name?!?!?! You whip out your phone to check the time, yelping in surprise as you see how late it is.

9:30

Shit. Shit. Shit!!! There was no way you slept that long. No way in hell. You jump out of bed and throw on your clothes before pausing. Why would you want to go see the soulmate that had neglected you for the past 4 years? What was the point...

You could slap them! Yes! Slap some sense into their dumbass for putting you on soulread for years! You nod happily at your poorly made excuse and continue on your mad dash to your car. You pull out quickly and go slightly above the speed limit, hoping you could get there in time.

You pull into the lot of where the show is supposed to be and sigh in relief when you see all the cars that are there. You take a peek at your wrist before you whip out a pen. You write the name of the band back so that they might recognise you. Turning off your car and grabbing your purse you race to the front. A tall guard stands at the entrance, scanning the parking lot. He looks down at you as you skid to a stop in front of him, slightly out of breath. Raising an eyebrow, he holds out his hand. You look up in question.

"Ticket?" He says in a deep voice. You nod at him before looking into your bag. Then looking in your pockets. Then back to your bag. You pale as you think back to leaving your dorm, ticketless. You continue to shuffle through your bag, tears blurring your vision.

"(F/n)?" You hear someone question. You turn your head to see your savior, Iwaizumi Hajime. But that could only mean one thing.

"T-The shows over isn't it Hajime?" You ask helplessly. He raises an eyebrow at you before flinching at the tears in your eyes. You never cry. N e v e r.

"The show ended half an hour ago, we're currently doing meet ups if you want to come...?" He asks you desperately. You know he is only trying to help, so you nod your head yes at him. He turns his back to start walking, and you quickly brush the unshed tears out of your eyes as you follow. He leads you to a room backstage where all the rest of his bandmates are settled, and there is the famous Oikawa Tooru, who is currently flirting with countless girls. Hajime grunts before punching him in the back of the head.

"Ow! That hurt Iwa-chan!" Oikawa whines. You snicker at their behavior, alerting Oikawa to your presence.

"Oh? Who might you be?" He asks curiously, all signs of past pain gone. You bow to him before introducing yourself.

"I'm (L/n) (F/n), Hajimes roommate." You introduce with a small smile. Oikawa scans you, before determining your smile was a sad one.

"You do not seem very happy. The cause is?" He asks in concern, which Oikawa rarely shows. He had heard quite a bit about you from Hajime though, and determined you were a good person.

You flinch from his question. Hajime looks at Oikawa in surprise as Oikawa continues to study your face. Your eyes look everywhere but his face before you let out the reason you raced there.

"Um... you see... my soulmate, who hasn't replied to anything for 4 years, suddenly wrote on my arm 'UnStable.'" You say quietly. Hajime gasps in surprise. He had heard you constantly talk about your soulmate, and how much you despised the person. But when it came down to it, they were still your soulmate.

"I raced here with high hopes... But it seems I was too late..." You say, smiling sadly as tears dot the corners of your eyes. By this point you had gained Matsukawas and Hanamakis attention. They both looked at each other in surprise before their eyes shot to Hanamaki's wrist. There in 2 different styles of writing is the bands name. The writing was identical to the words on your wrist. Matsukawa smiled at him before pushing him in your direction. The commotion happening in that area had caught your trios attention, as well as the fans. Hanamaki stepped in front of you nervously before lifting up his wrist and pointing to it. The words written on his wrist were the exact same as yours. Your eyes widened considerably. Hajime's and Oikawa's did as well.

The unshed tears that swirled in your eyes finally spill out, like how your emotions are currently doing. You feel everything all at once.

Before you even know what you're doing, your hand flew across his face. Everyone in the room gasps, including the fans.

"Thats for not responding to me for four f*cking years you asshole. Do you know what went through my mind for those years? I thought I wasn't wanted. Or what if you had died? I didn't know. I thought I'd never know. I felt so lonely!" You say emotionally. He looks at you in surprise before you lean towards him. You grip the collar of his shirt and pull him towards you until your faces are about half an inch apart.

"And this is to make up for the time we didn't spend talking." You whisper before you smash your lips onto his, getting an instant response from his half. You heard whistles and laughter from all around, but all you could focus on was him. Hanamaki Takahiro.

Extra~

"You didn't have to slap me though!" Takahiro complains while holding his cheek in pain. You look at him in disbelief.

"You left me on read for years! Soulread!" You exclaim dramatically. His eyebrows shoot straight up before he bursts into laughter. You look at him in confusion until~

"S-soulread? What the hell (F/n)!" He continues to cackle, earning a glare from you and a smack to the back of the head.
———
Ok so, I hoped you liked :D Also, the reason Hanamaki didn't respond for so long was because he had been told by certain people that he wasn't worth living. Basically bullying, although it wasn't physical. It was stopped by the volleyball team before it got out of hand, but it still affected him. He believed he wasn't good enough for his soulmate, and decided that he didn't deserve to talk to the amazing person he thought you were. His friends eventually convinced otherwise, but he didn't know what to say to make up for all the time he hadn't talked to you. That prolonged your current situation for another year and a half before he worked up the courage to talk to you. He decided to name the band, and if you showed, then he believed he made the correct decision in trying to contact you.

That is all :P Hope ya enjoyed. IzayaLevi for askin for Hanamaki~