"Do you know how to do a magical pregnancy test?" Hermione asked and turned toward Voldemort.

He frowned at her, but then he looked at the fire, and her wand. He seemed to reach the same conclusion as she, because his eyes suddenly widened.

"They couldn't have…" He waved his wand over her stomach. A white glow appeared over her stomach. "No, you aren't pregnant. Although it could still be too early to see anything. I'll let Snape do the test. Sometimes the parents don't get the right result.

She nodded and her stomach tightened up. She couldn't be pregnant again! It was bad enough that they had one child who would be an outcast thanks to his father, they didn't need another one! Besides, her period wasn't back yet. The healers had said that it may take some time. Many women were infertile during the time they breastfed. However, those women hadn't been in a magical sex-ritual.

Voldemort sighed. "Let's go home. I bet you are starving and your whole body is sour."

Hermione snorted. "I bet you feel the same way."

He simply smirked and placed his arms around her. When he touched her naked back, she heard his voice in her head; If she is pregnant again, I'll simply have to kill it. Salazar, my cock feels like a big bruise. Perhaps I'll send after some apples. Or pancakes with apples. Not sugar. They must have drugged us last night. I would never have fucked her in front of everyone. I'll find them and kill them. I wonder if she managed to get something good out from the old man. Perhaps Salazar came from this land. No one knows where the ability to speak with serpents came from. Or perhaps I will have pears. No, it's not the season for them…

Hermione didn't even feel them Apparate. When she could, she pulled away from him, her head was throbbing. Had she just heard her husband's thoughts? How was that possible? He must know how to protect his thoughts.

Her eyes widened when she remembered what the old man had asked; "You wish to know him?" The strange taste in the soup… they had been drugged! Somehow, they had made her "know" Voldemort. Know his thoughts! Oh, Merlin…

"What happened to you?"

Hermione turned from her husband and saw Reya and Snape sitting on the couch, watching the telly. Reya was smirking and Snape looked quite uncomfortable. Remembering her naked state, she groaned and went into the bathroom connected to the bedroom. She sank down on the floor and took a couple of deep breaths. It wasn't so bad… Reya was a woman, and Snape had seen her naked before. It could have been worse. She stood again, deciding to take a shower. She stopped next to the mirror and groaned again. Her hair was a mess, filled with dirt and leaves. She had eight love bites from her neck down over her shoulder and two on her breasts.

Voldemort entered the room with a small smile on his face. "Breakfast, dear?"

Hermione made a grimace. "I think I need a bath."

"So do I." He waved his wand and the tub started to fill up. "Jump in, I'll go and order the breakfast. How about pancakes?"

Hermione froze on her way over to the tub. So she had really heard his thoughts? Oh, Merlin.

"Hermione?" he asked and walked up to her and placed his hand on her naked shoulder. Is this some side effect of whatever they drugged us with? Merlin, I'm hungry, perhaps I should take some of her milk? Dmitri wouldn't mind, he is still asleep. I could use some sleep as well...

"Don't touch me!" she pulled away from him. It seemed like she was able to hear his thought when he touched her. She needed to find a way to block that.

He arched his eyebrows and let his arm flop back down to his body. "Did I hurt you last night?"

She shook her head and looked down on the floor.