Eros // a.i.

This is the tale of a boy looking to earn the title of the Greek god of love; though, the mission was supposed to reconcile love not fall into it.

© 2015 by Abby Rose. All Rights Reserved.

This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

_____

HIIII SO!! I decided to start this book over because I felt as if the old one was boring and bad lmao! This used to be called "Playing Cupid" and now it's called "Eros"!!!! So when I first posted this, it was like a year or two ago and I didn't see any greekgod!ashton stories, so the /idea/ of this story is mine. The previous book was Roman mythology and I have now switched to Greek.

Ohhh btw if y'all didn't check out the cast Luke is Anteros (the god of returned love) and he's brothers with ash :DDD

Theme song by Mikko Ekko to the side and also a gif of the two brothers :)) <33

thanks for reading i love y'all!!!