My Misery(Carlos 1st)

(A/N: Watch video with reading! It's emotional!)

I know I cried. How long? That's a good question, and I don't have the answer. Mal cried too, just not like me. Jay had to move out for a bit, my tissues scattered around our room.

Jane actually wanted Hunter, she wasn't under some spell. I mean, at first she was, but then really wanted him. God, my life sucks right now.

Maddie died paying attention to me. She died in my arms and I know, i'll never forget that day.

"Remember me," she whispered in my ear, before she closed her eyes, heaving one last breath. I held her in my lap, screaming her name as loud as possible, hoping that she'll wake up. She didn't.

Mal wept into Ben's shoulder, because she lost her best friend that wasn't Evie. But me? I didn't have anyone to cry on. I stared at my lover, the one who I didn't know I needed until it was to late. I realized when I lost her.

Her blue hair, and smile i would never forget. Her lips against mine for that last time, i'll always feel that. The pressure on them. The great feeling I got when I was with her. When she hugged me, kissed me. Her laugh going to ring through my ears every day.

I can't help but feel guilty. I know it's my fault. And no one can stop that feeling. I just, I feel guilty.

 I just, I feel guilty

That's that. She'll be in my head for the rest of my life, my feelings never leaving. I can't wait to see her later, cause I know, eventually, i'll see her again.

(A/N: Official ending! Also, hows my edit? I feel like this chapter is one of the more emotional ones. So was the last one, but I really like how this turned out. I hope you did too.

I love you all, Maddie)