The Woods

Hi, everyone!  So I hope you all like this chapter and try to see my other stories.  I've gotten good reviews so far.  Hope you enjoy!

Emiya turned towards the Yggdimillenia castle.  According to some animals that Sakata Kintoki had spoken to, a giant monstrous being was running to a nearby human castle.  This must be the Berserker of Red, going to battle with the Black Faction.  The animals also reported that two other Servants were following the giant, who was destroying anything in his way to get to his destination.

After taking some time to think of a plan, the Counter Guardian turned towards his Servants.

"We cannot let the Black Faction and the Red Faction have all the fun," Emiya smiles.  "I think we should also take part in this fight."

Heracles grinned, though no one could tell as his face was covered by his shroud.  "Excellent," he said.  "Who will be going?"

Again, Emiya paused in thought.  There were certain Servants who excelled in stealthy combat.  Unfortunately, Emiya's Servants lack the need for such things.  St. George had too low of speed, Nursery Rhyme was stuck preparing their base, Kintoki was to wild, and Arthur's honor prevented him from resorting to a sneak attack.  That only left David, Benkei, Heracles, and himself.  Emiya didn't trust Heracles needed to be punished, but the fact that he was the team's most stealthiest member made him the perfect person for the job.

The white-haired man turned towards the smallest of his Servants.  "Alice, how long till it's complete?"

The Caster class Servant smiled.  "Don't worry, Master," she said, childishly.  "I'll set up the tea party in about an hour."

Emiya smiled, relieved at the information.  "Does everyone have their protection?"  The Servants nodded.  "Then Rider, protect Alice with your life.  Archer, Saber, and Berserker.  I want you two to scout the area.  Make sure that the woods are safe.  Lancer and Assassin, you're with me.  We're going to crash a party."

The Servants grinned, happy to have such a powerful and wise master.

Scene Break

Three figures jumped through the trees, making way with extreme speed.  In the distance, sounds of blades clanging, arrows fired, and thunder roaring mad itself heard.  Emiya, using reinforced senses, could tell that the battle was happening in two different places.

"Faster!" Emiya ordered.  The three increased their speeds, though they kept under the sound barrier to keep the element of surprise.

"Lancer, stay back!" Emiya ordered.  "We don't want them to sense you.  If you sense danger, rush towards me.  Assassin, activate your Presence Concealment skill and check out the battle near the castle.  I'm going towards the other one."

The Servants of the Spear and the Servant of Silent Killing nodded.  Benkei stopped on the ground while Heracles and Emiya rushed through the forest in different directions.

Emiya made his way through the forest until he found Berserker of Black, Saber of Black, and Rider of Red doing battle.  Using his Structural Analysis, Emiya obtained their information:  Berserker of Black was Frankenstein's Monster, Saber of Black was the hero Siegfried, and Rider of Black was the hero of the Troigan War, Achilles.  Coming the forest, arrows that probably belonged to Archer of Red were sent at the Servants of Black.  Suddenly, arrows came at him.  Emiya quickly summoned his married blades and blocked the attempt at his life.

"You are not a Servant," a pair of green eyes illuminated the night.  Using reinforced eyes, Emiya saw through the darkness, though what he saw confused him.