Sex God*LEMON

Hey guys, if you are reading this, have a blessed day. But let's start strong so we gonna start with a 🍋 (banana).

Song: Feelin' It by the Comedown (a great band!)
__________________________

Grunts and muffled moans filled the mask shop, as the partners struggled to stand, the man you just met roughly kissed you sending some sort of heat that was rising quickly, shoot like fireworks in your abdomen. The mood of impatience was growing between both of you. You only broke the kiss to ask for the man's name, "What's your name?" You asked but immediately reconnected the heated yet sloppy kiss.

"Uta, yours?" You felt him unbuckle his belt as it dropped to the ground, making a clanking sound as he picked you up, massaging your ass on the way upstairs to where you assumed his bedroom.

"(Y/N)," you whispered as he threw you on his mattress, you disposed of your shoes, you heard him dispose of his shoes as well as your dress. Uta, moved up to your neck as if he were a sex god, immediately finding your weak spot sending you in a fiery of shaky moans. You immediately knew he was leaving marks around your chest as he moved down to your breast, with only one hand, he unhooked your bra. (A/N-get you a mans like that). He first massaged your left breast, kissing your right one but not moving to the nipple immediately. (A/N-Skittles! I'll stop now). You could feel his teeth biting down on your chest, suddenly you felt a sudden shock of pleasure down your spine as he starting grinding his hardened member within his underwear.

"Nghh!" You couldn't believe it but you were already wet and were growing passed impatience instead you were almost agitated. He continued to fondle the mounds of meat on your chest and tugging your hair as he teasingly played with the hem of your underwear. But without warning, he practically ripped your undergarment which exposed your womanhood.

This was definitely not your first time with a man but it had been a while since you slept with anyone due to undisclosed reasons. Him touching and just sinfully embracing your body was like heaven in a life filled with evil. This man could do things with his tongue, it would be a sin to not speak of it as he sent you on the verge of insanity inside your vulva. You were panting and body temperature rose as sweat lingered your body, before you had time to coordinate your mind and thoughts Uta slammed into you as a passionate scream filled the room.

He held your leg and placed it on his shoulder, as he repeatedly thrusted into you, allowing you only one right; to moan his name. When he hit that spot that sent you into a different place, and seeing only red spots, you held onto his bed sheets for dear life.
(A/N-Who needs a life when you're sleeping with Uta..).

He changed position as he picked you up and placed you in front of his dresser, once again bringing your leg onto the air, it felt like he was going in faster than before. "N-ngh! N-no....I-I c....can't...l-legs....too." It seemed like he got the hint as after a few more he paced you back on the mattress but into a doggy position. This man was purposely trying to make you lose your mind or at least make you debilitated for a few days (for the least). You could feel yourself reaching your limit as it tightened around his member, which causes him to twitch a little as you came, he rode into your orgasmed as your legs twitched. A few more thrusts and he came into you as well.

What little strength you had left had disappeared as you fell onto his bed, only to fall into a slumber.

4:27 am....

The lights from your phone blinded you as you quickly went into a frenzy to find your clothes and try to recall the name of the man you had just had intercourse with or at least the clothes you had wore the night before. When you finally clothed yourself, you snuck out without waking the stranger up.