Chapter 2

DJ and I tried finding a way into the Mount Massive Asylum. All of the doors were locked, but a window was open and it was above some unfinished construction. We ran over to the unfinished construction and climbed on top of it. When we climbed into the window, the lights went out.

"Great," DJ sighed. "The lights went out. Did we bring any flashlights?"

I shook my head. "But we can use the night vision on our cameras to see." We used the night vision to look around in the room. The chairs and the tables were flipped all over the place and blood was tattered all around the floor. It made me a little nauseous. 

When DJ and I made it out of the messy room, we were greeted to an eerily lit Asylum. We checked out the rooms. Some were neat and tidy, others were messy and bloody as hell.

After going in a suspiciously tidy room, the TV turned on and somehow screeched? I really don't know.

DJ and I exited the room and explored the halls. There were shelves that were put in front of the corridors  and more blood that was splattered on the floors and some of the blood was in the walls.

We walked in a room with a document in it. I read it. The document had something called Project Walrider. And some 19 year old named Billy.

"Weird," I muttered to myself.

"You coming?" DJ asked. I nodded as I went over to DJ. We walked down the corridor until we saw 3 doors. A clear door in the front, a bathroom door on the left and another door on the right. Suddenly, the bathroom door had closed. DJ tried opening the door, but it was locked.

I tried opening the clear door, but it was locked. We entered the door on the right and saw more blood. A vent was open, so DJ and I crawled in it.

"Dat ass," I chuckled at DJ. He went in first, so I had a really good view of his ass. And my God he he was thicc AF.

"You're a fuckboi Nick," DJ replied. "And a hoe."

"Thanks," I chuckled. As we got out of the vent, we opened a door on the right because the rest of the corridor was blocked by a shelf. When we opened the door, a decapitated body hung in front of us and fell. "Holy shit!"

"This is so fucked up," DJ whispered. We ventured into the library and saw a SWAT officer impaled to a long and thick metal rod. He looked dead, but when we got closer to him, he was in dire pain.

"They killed us," the officer coughed. "They got out. The Variants."

"Who are the Variants?" I asked with a hint of nervousness in my voice.

"You can't fight them," the officer replied while coughing. "Must hide. Can unlock main doors from Security Control..." And with that, the impaled SWAT officer gave his last breath and died.

"Damn," I muttered quietly to myself.

"You know that there wasn't anything that we could do," DJ replied to me in a quiet voice. I nodded and we exited the library. But the Variants were lurking outside. "Be quiet." I silently nodded and followed DJ. He opened a bathroom door and I came in. There was a straight line of blood going to a toilet. And inside the toilet, there was an arm and its hand. "Ew. Fucking gross."

We got out of the bathroom and ventured into the dimly lit corridors. When DJ and I tried squeezed through some furniture we heard someone say, "Little Pigs." When DJ and I turned around, we were grabbed by a big-ass Variant. He threw us down to the fist floor. When we hit the first floor, we both went unconscious.