-two-

I was thinking about Webby which made me smile like an idiot. Then I was wanting to tell Webby that her this "Tom" guy will hurt her. I know people like that. I know I know but she deserves better. I was walking down stairs to find Tom was here and FLIRTING with her!

"Hello Webby!"

I said happily ignoring Tom. Webby smiled. But motioned to Tom.

"Oh hi Tom."

"Hey Louie."

We gave each other a look. It was quite obvious that he wanted her, BUT he can't! She's mine.

"So Tom I would love to go to Quackerbaral with you~"

Tom smiled as I stood there with a surprised face. I then looked at Tom when Webby left.

"YOU hurt her YOU will see a side no one wants to see."

I had to stand on my tippy toes to be eye level with him. The difficulty of being short.

"No worries once I'm done with her SHE will be broken and never want to date again."

Tom said in a cold voice. I stared in surprise. Webby came back after getting ready.

"Webby PLEASE DONT GO!"

I pleaded with her but she was a little upset. She pushed me off and said...

"Louie please just leave me alone I'm almost 17 I can do this."

I let her go but glared the whole time at her.

"He's going to hurt you."

"No he won't!"

And she left with Tom. I worry about her.

-3 hours later-

I got a call. It's from Webby.

"Hey Webby."

"Sniff c-can you p-pick sniff me u-up? You were right about-"

"I'm on my way!"