-One-

-1-

I was walking to the nephews room to talk to them about this new guy on the block. I was so excited to go and spy on him. This new guy was so cute I started to blush. I just... my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Webby are you ok?"

Louie was the one to speak. He had a look of curiosity when he had asked.

"OH UM HI!"

-Mental slap in face-

"Im sorry I just saw a new guy on the block and wanted to know if you would come with me to meet him."

Webby blushed at the mention of the new guy and Louie noticed this and frowned.

"Sure."

He said in a cold voice. His words were strong. Webby wished she didn't blush or better yet talk about it at all.

"Let's go before my brothers find out."

Louie had a broken heart he wanted to be the one.
He never wanted to fall in love but when
Webby smiled at him he thought to himself 

"Holy Sh*t I blew it."

But he was not about to let one guy get in his way but that was until he actually met this guy.

"Hey my name is Webby and this is my best friend Louie!"

Louie frowns at the word friend.

The new guy was a little taller than Louie with a yellow t-shirt and blue jeans. He had white feathers, and golden eyes. He was so beautiful. In Webby's opinion. Louie on the other hand wanted to punch this guy in the face.

"Nice to meet a beautiful princess like you~. My name is Tom~."

He grabbed Webby's hand and kissed it. Poor Louie was about to go all uncle Donald Duck on him.

"Oh and your friend also."

Tom said in a cold voice already hating Louie. 

Webby was a tomato by the end of this meeting. Louie and her walked off leaving Tom on his own.

The jealousy was burning red in each of these boys.

All Louie could think of was...

"How can I get her to unfrendzone me."