Chapter 11

ERIKA'S POV

I wake up to a shining sun, and I am laying on Nash's chest. wow! It felt amazing. I look up at Nash who was actually awake.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi."

I smiled as he kissed my for head. Its me! It has to be me. He must be asking me tonight.

"So Erika Matt is asking Sasha out and I was wondering if you would go with me. Like a double date?"

I smiled with my eyes twinkling at him.

"Yes! Where are we going?"

"I think Matt wants us to go on dinner. Somewhere nice, but I think after me and you can go to the park and sit under the stars?"

"That would be great!"

He hugged me tighter as I layed on him on the soft bed. I didn't even realize we were on the bed together.

"Nash?"

"Yes Erika?"

"Wanna make a vine?"

"Sure!"

We both got up and went out in the hallway because we didn't want to wake Sasha, Matt, or Taylor up. We left the door a crack open to we wouldn't be locked out.

"Do you gotta a bae?"

I said as Nash clicks after I say it.

"Or nah!"

Nash nearly shouted. Then I restarted.

"Is you tryin to date!"

Following my sentence Nash clicked again.

"Or nah!"

It ended and I jumped on him as he posted it.

'With my bae!'

I read that slowly as it posted. I had that stuck in my head. He called me his bae. He turned and looked at me.

"So wanna make more?"

"sure!"

We spent almost an hour making more vines and then everyone woke up. We all left the hotel to IHOP to eat breakfast. Matt asked Sasha about the dinner date when we were eating and I think she might have died because she screamed and cried and well you understand.

-----------------------------------

hay guise!

is this good?

next chapter is at dinner

and well just going to say

it something bad is going

to happen to Sasha.

basally if u read the

description then you will

understand!

comment

vote

share

enjoy!

bye

---------------------------------------