Chapter 10

knock knock.

I jumped up and opened the door to find Aaron, Shawn, Cameron, jack g and jack j standing there with bags.

"Hey guys you are next door be sure to come in through the back door when you're done unpacking."

The nodded as the went next door. In the back of both the rooms there was a connecting door where they could go through to get in here quicker. I looked over to see Sasha asleep again in Matt's arms. He look happy and so did she. I turned to has who was sitting on his phone. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"Hey Nash what's up?"

"Nothing just um tweeting."

He sounded suspicious so I grabbed my phone and check twitter to see that he wrote.

'I'm going to ask her tonight'

I looked at him as his face got red.

"Umm. Erika?"

I got up and walked out of the room into the hallway grasping for air. Was he really going to ask me? Or is it another girl. Does he like me.

I felt like I was going to explode. I needed a break from the madness. I walked down the hallway towards the elevator. The doors pushed open letting me enter, I clicked the 1st floor because I needed to leave and think. I reached the floor and went outside. Once I got out I saw a lake across the street with benches surrounding the lake. perfect! I walked across the street and sat on the bench and starred into the shining water as thought ran through me.

'I hope he will ask me, but at the same time I don't'

I whispered to myself the last sentence.

"Because if I am I will get a mountain full of hate."