chapter 5

I'm so sorry for the late update. I had writer's block. But my brother helped me. Isn't he amazing?. I quickly wrote this chapter and it's dedicated to StaecyBoss. She added my book to her library. Thanks bby girl.

Oyinda's POV

She stopped crying and gave me the diary, well more like a playbook. I flipped through but didn't see any page missing.

"What is it oyin?"

"Are you sure he didn't tear any of the pages in this book?"

"I don't think so" sounding unsure

"Alright... describe him for me please"

"He is tall, dark skinned, he had ring in his ha-"

"Is there anything that differentiates him from others?"cutting her off so she can go to the main point

"Oh... yeah. He had a scar on his Face and his voice is similar to this artist..."

"Olamide? Wizkid?"

She laughed at my choice of artist but you can't blame me, she was the one who started it.

"Stop laughing" I said smiling then joined her in laughing. When we calmed down, I started guessing again.

"Drake? Ed-she-"

"Yes!....ed-sheeran"

Flash back(2 years ago)

"Good day Mr Timothy"

"Good day to you too"

Anytime I hear his voice, it reminds me of someone familiar. Trying to remember where that voice came from, I asked him to be sure.

"Have we met before I came to your house with Anthony? "

"No mam" he left to meet Anthony.

Just on cue , my phone rang while he was talking but I could still hear the conversation between them.

It's so right to cry, even my dad does sometimes...

Then it clicked.

"Yes!" Making everyone turn to my direction. "It's Ed sheeran"

Ladies and gentlemen, this is me.

Anthony just stared at me like was crazy. I so loved his songs. I just shrugged and went back to work.

Back to reality
"Give me my diary again please"she reached for it on the table and handed if over. I flipped through again but this time carefully. It was then I noticed that a page was missing.
It had been ripped out but neatly