2016

I woke up to Zach spraying water at my face .
(Your name is Blaize btw)

Blaize : Zach stop !!!

Zach : wake up sleepyhead. We're almost there.

Narrator : your family and Zach Herron's family are moving to L.A because Zach was in a band called why Don't we. Little do you know it could make you more "powerful".

Piolet : thank you for boarding American airlines . Please buckle your seatbelts and stay seated because we are about to Land.

Zach's mom: are you guys ready to go to L.A
B&Z: yes, jinx you owe me a soda, banana. Lollipop I like green apples.

B&Z that's wired. STOP COPYING ME!
By now every one was watching you guys.
B&z mom we're not ok. OH COME ON!
Blaize : let's play a game I'm going to think of something and your going to guess what it is. Every time you get it right we switch and guess what it was.
Z, y/m and z/m : ok!
Blaize: I'm thinking of a fruit. (Cranberries)
Zach raised his hand.
Blaize: yes Zach
Zach : cranberries.
Blaize: yup who's next?
Zach and Blaizes mom look at each other concerned .
Zach's mom : ok let's not play this game any more.
Z&b um ok?
Reese: Zach I'm tired
Zach: you can ly on me when we get to the car.😉
Reese : ok!
Ryan: so... Blaize c..
Blaize : of course Ryan. Any thing for you😉😘

5 minutes later.
B&Z so who's picking us up.
Your mom: Keri Seavey is,😊
B&Z YES DANIEL'S MOM.😆
Reese : are sure they aren't twins?!?!
B&Z : Hmm.... Nope.

Narrator: after you and everyone else get to baggage claim area you head to the parking lot and meet up with Daniel and his mom.

Blaize: Dani boyyyyy

Daniel: Aye Blaize long time no see I missed you alot.

Blaize: Awww I missed you too

Zach: Hi Mrs. Seavey and hey Dani.

Daniel: Hey Rosie.

Zach: hey stop calling me that you know I hate it.... You wouldn't like it if I called you giraffe now would you.

Everyone other than Zach and Daniel: Ouchhhhh.

Daniel: ok OK I'll stop calling you Rosie today ok?

Zach: Deal

Keri: Come on guys let's get going

Everyone : ok

Narrator: you all head in the car it was Keri and your mom in the front
Zachs mom on the Left in the middle Reese in the middle with Zach on the right side. At the back was Ryan in the middle Daniel on the Left and you on the right.
Ryan was leaning on you and Reese was leaning on Zach. About an hour or so you were getting tired and your eyes were very heavy

Ryan * yawn*

Blaize: yes you can sleep on me Ryan.

Ryan: you know me so well😊.

Zach: yes Reese you can too.

Reese: and I didn't even need to speak.

All of the perants let out a small chuckle.

Narrator: you finally get to the wdw house ( Why Don't We) And ring the doorbell. During the car ride you and Daniel caught up on things you did during the summer time. You knew Daniel because one day you were watching his younow and you decide to DM him and he responded and from there you guys became friends. Once you rang the doorbell a cute boy with curly hair and big brown eyes came and open the door. He looked like...