Chapter 19:

Thank you guys so much for all the positive comments and all the support you all gave me! It means sooooo much to me.

**

Ashton's POV:

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Charlotte says running into Harry's arms as I help him through the doorway.

Harry drops everything behind him and picks Charlotte up and kisses her forehead, her nose, and her head. Charlotte kissed her father the same way he kissed her and then tightly wrapped her little arms around his neck. She sighed happily while making little noises of content.

"Hello my sweet little angel. I missed you." He says, rubbing her head and feeling all of her curls that are starting to form.

"I miss you too daddy!" She says, kissing his nose again.

"I'll leave you two do see each other while I put this stuff away." I smile.

"Come here, mommy." Harry says, pulling me into a hug with the both of them.

This hug felt so good, so right. I felt like everything was finally forming back into place. Like everything we've gone through together was nothing compared to these moments we get to share as a family.

**

Harry may be back at home now, but he's sleeping. I tried too hard at keeping him awake, because I was afraid he would never wake up again. I was so scared that if he fell asleep that he would or could possibly fall back into the coma.

Yet, I gave up when he smiled to me and said, "If I don't wake up, I give you permission to kill me. Haha. I will wake up for you, I promise."

Even though I could never kill Harry in a million years, I could just hurt him. I know that sounds cruel but I've been waiting too long for him to finally wake up to us.

"Momma, is daddy gonna wake up before I go to daycare?" Charlotte asks, whining.

"Sweetheart, I know you're excited to see him but you were jumping all over him when he got home. Daddy is very tired from his vacation. Let him rest. You'll see him when you come home, okay?" I smile, kissing her forehead as I pack her lunchbox.

"But momma-"

"No baby, butts are for sitting." I state, closing her lunchbox and putting it in her bag.

"Okaaaaay." She says in defeat.

"That's my good little girl, now come on. Give mommy a kiss so we can go to school." I reply, puckering my lips after picking her up and setting her on my waist.

"Mommmyyyyy!" She whines.

"You don't get to go to school without giving momma a kiss!" I say, playfully.

Charlotte puckered her lips and kissed my lips quickly. She had her eyes screwed shut while doing it and she made a noise after she was done.

Apparently my almost three year old is too old to kiss her mother!

"Come on, let's go, Char." I call, holding my hand out for her to grasp.

**

"Harry! Why are you walking around? You need to be in bed!" I say, rushing through the door and putting my bags down to rush to Harry.

Harry was walking around the kitchen holding onto the sides of the counters, he had almost tripped on his own to feet in front of me. He had a coffee cup in his right hand and his left hand on the island.

"Babe, I'll be fineeee. I'm up and looky! I'm all grand." He says, cheerfully.

"I'm betting this medicine is making you loopy." I reply, holding onto his side.

"Nooooo, I'm just really happy to see you, Ashie!!!!" He giggles, almost dropping his coffee.

"Harry, do you know what happens after loopy?" I ask, reeling him in.

"No! What?" He gasps, putting his coffee down.

"A crash." I state. "Now let's get you back upstairs and back into your bed. You can't disobey your doctor and most of all, you can disobey me." I giggle, taking him by the arm and leading him up the stairs.

"What does a crash do?" He asks, clearly too high to understand what he's saying right now.

"You'll start feeling dizzy, sweaty, and then you'll pass out and go back to sleep." I answer, reaching our bedroom and walking him closer to the bed after kicking my shoes off.

"Oooooo that seems serious." He giggles, sitting himself on the edge of our bed.

I take off my sweater and place it neatly back on the hanger in the closet. I put my shoes in the shoe bed next to the closet and then tie up my hair above my head. I've been putting my hair the same way for ten years now, how interesting how this habit never died.

I walk over to Harry and before I know it, his hands were around my waist and I was on top of him.

"Harry?" I ask.

"I was never loopy, I was just trying to distract you from my real plans." He smiles evilly.

"My god, Styles. You nearly had me worried." I reprimand.

"I'm sorry, love." He says, wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I laid on top of him. I felt so calm and at peace laying with him. Just the feeling of his arms around me makes me feel like I'm on top of the entire world.

"It's okay, baby. I love you." I say, kissing his lips once.

"I love you, more." He whispers in my hair.

"No you don't." I reply.

"Yes I do." Harry argues.

"Prove it." I say.

Harry cups both sides of my face with his hands and kisses me. He kisses me with so much passion every time we kiss but this kiss felt more.. Passionate than normal. His fingers moved to the back of my head and laced through my hair.

I pulled him closer with my arms around his neck and shifted to his side so I wasn't laying on top of him now. His hand moved an rested on my lower stomach as he lightly scratched the surface of my skin.

"I.Love.You." He managed to say after each time he kissed my lips.

Needless to say, things between us were getting very heated and intense. Harry and I haven't been like this for a while and it was certainly exciting my senses. Every nerve of my body reacted to whatever place he put his hands on me. It was like electricity running throughout my veins and to my heart.

"Let's have another baby." He whispers before kissing my lips heavily and then looking into my eyes, waiting for an answer.