"Tommy! Why did you leave like that boy?" I semi-yell. He simply shrugs and grabs his bowl of ice cream. I roll my eyes at him, I have no idea what has gotten into him.

I notice the person who he was talking to was looking at us with a sly grin. "Um excuse me?" I said with attitude. I had no idea who this boy was and he was almost laughing at me.

He looks up at me and chuckles lightly. Immediately I noticed his pink lips. They looked as soft as pillows. His eyes slightly gleam in the sun light. Every thing about him was just fine.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts and averted my gaze. I could not do this right now. The boy stood up and faced me, keeping his distance.

"My bad ma" he said looking at me with slight amusement still in his voice. I didn't even know what was funny.

I rolled my eyes and sent a sarcastic smile his way. "So you mad now?" He asked laughing again.

He moved a little closer too me, but it was still a safe distant away.

"I'm not mad" I lied. It was apparent in my voice, but I didn't know why I was even mad anymore.

I looked down seeing Tommy look between us. "Can I go back and play?" He pleaded his hands molded together, and ice cream smeared all over his face. I nodded and followed him as he immediately ran away.

Just when I was leaving the boy called me back over. "Aye, come here real quick?" I debated on going over and answering him, or ignore him and walk away.

I decided to go back over, just so I wouldn't be alone. I dragged my feet his way trying not to seem too interested even though I was. "What?" I said when reaching him.

"I don't think we got off to a good start ma, I'm King." He said gesturing to himself.

I nodded. "I'm Zen"

"That's a cute name, just like you" he semi-whispered with a wink.

I could help but blush. I mean here I was with this boy that I just got an attitude with less that five minutes ago. Now I'm sitting here blushing.

I laughed at myself a bit. "What's so funny ma? I ain't hear a joke" he said chuckling as well.

"Nothing, but how do you know my brother?" I asked, suspiciously.

This boy obviously couldn't be any family, and he seemed to be to old to be his friend.

"Aw, lol homie live in the neighborhood" he said nodding his head where Tommy was. "I ain't know he had a sister. You from around here?"

"Um, No just visiting"

He nodded. "Where you from?"

"Chicago."

"I would've never thought that a beauiful girl like you would be from Chicago"

I looked at him like he was dumb, "Umm, what are you trying to say?"

He chuckled and brushed his thick tongue across his plump pink lip. "What I just said ma. You look too good to come from a place like Chicago. I heard about it. Hell I even been there to handle some business before." He said in his deep southern accent. I couldn't lie and say I wasn't attracted to King. He gave me a new feel, something I needed. It was all happening so soon.

"Oh." That was all I could say, really. He had me in trance.

"Well, Zen," he nudged me arm with his elbow, "I got to get out of here. I would love to chill wit'cha sometimes." His voice literally had me melting. I just stared at his face. I was broke out of my daze by his deep chuckle.