I aM gOd

He pinned your wrists against the bed, and you struggled to get free. Every time you look through his eyes, you could see your worst nightmares. You shut your eyes, breathing fast, your heart was pounding, and you were beginning to sweat. Sonic.EXE then got closer to you, whispering in your ear, "I...aM...gOd~~~...." He then crawled down your neck, and bit it! You screamed loudly, but then let out something else. A moan of...pleasure?! He then started nibbling and licking your neck, and you felt a bit more relaxed. He then went down, and kissed and licked your chest. You were being confused about why he was doing it. But what was weirder was that you're actually letting him. You didn't know if you were feeling scared or shy or good. When he got down to your tummy, you giggled as he snuggled against it, smothering it with kisses and licking it. A few more minutes went by as he kept playing with your body. All you did was shiver, giggle, and moan. He chuckled as he listened to your moans. "LiKe ThIs...?~" He asked seductively. You nodded slowly, and then asked, "I thought...you were...why didn't you kill me...?" You asked. He looked in your eyes, and said, "I tOlD yOu...I wOuLd NeVeR hUrT yOu...," he explained. "AlSo...I kNoW yOu LiKe Me.... I hAvE wAtChEd YoU...." He then let out a smirk, and you turned away, blushing madly. You remembered a few days ago, you said you liked him. You did. You then slowly looked back at him, and said, "Yes.... I like you...." He chuckled and blushed a little. "Oh? CaRe To TeLl Me WhY...?~" He asked. You then said slowly, "Because...even though you're scary...sometimes...you can be very sly and sneaky...I...guess I fell for that...." A few seconds of silence later, he put his hands on your cheeks, and leaned in. You blushed deeply, but you did the same. He then puckered his flesh covered lips, and kissed you passionately! You kissed back, slowly shivering by the texture of his lips. You then put your hands on his hands, and closed your eyes slowly. He closed his eyes, and laid on top of you. You then looked up at him, and said, "I...love you...Sonic.EXE." He then let out a smile, and said, "I lOvE yOu ToO, __________." You then closed your eyes again, and kissed him deeply, wrapping your arms around him, and letting out muffled moans. By the time you opened your eyes again, you turned surprised.

It was daytime...and he was gone....