YoUr NiGhTmArE

It was October, and you started seeing a bunch of new things out your window. The colors were red, orange, and yellow, the weather was getting colder, and you saw many people going out. You didn't really like this time of the year. Because every year, it's like everything keeps getting scarier, and scarier. Every year, you would always feel afraid after watching some of those scary movies. (I don't know if you girls watch any scary moves and/or if you're really not afraid and you can stand them. This is just the only time that you are scared. Just think of any movie you actually find scary and go with it. :3) Every night, you would always check under your bed, or in your closet. Even though nothing has ever happened to you at night, not even a nightmare, you would still stay awake at night, shivering. Even to the slightest noise, you would jump. Well this one night, you decided you would just calm down, and finally fall asleep. As you fell asleep, you started to dream. In your dream, you were all alone, everywhere was black, and no one was around you. But just then, you saw something in the distance. It was a blue figure. You walked to it slowly, avoiding everything going around you. But just then, a small little tune was going off in your head as you walked closer to it.

You then started to shiver as you got really close. You were then able to get a good view of it. It was a blue hedgehog. You slowly placed a hand on the hedgehog's head, but then...suddenly...!

And then, you immediately woke up