Chapter Seven

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην charli204

Charlotte P.O.V

 I examine him closely, looking at the clothes that he's wearing, the way he drives, everything "Why are you looking at me like that?" Cole asking with a small chuckle in his voice "I just can't believe your gay!" I replied still looking at him confuse "And why is that?" "Because gay people wear different clothing and talk differently and don't have a six pack....well normal gay people don't" I mutter the last part under my breath hopping he didn't hear me.

 Sadly to my dismay he heard the last part also and said "Well I'm sorry if I don't reach your expectations for a gay person...." a question popped in my head and I couldn't keep myself from sharing  it with him "When you rescued me...where was your boyfirend" My right eyebrow was risin and I was tapping my foot waiting for an answer.

 "At a local bar.."

"Why weren't you with him"

"Cause I was rescuing you..."

"Do more boys or girls go to that bar?"

"How should I know?!?!"

"Just take a guess"

 I saw his grip on the wheel tighten as he slowly answer my questions "girls I guess..." a small smile threaten to crawl up my face as I slowly cracked him to telling the truth "you know how you said he was a big flirt?" I heard him take a huge gulp "Yea...."  "Which girl was he hitting on?"

 "I don't know he brings in different chicks home everyday and....oops" A sheepish smile crawled up his face as I smirk at him victoriously "How do you know how to crack someone to telling the truth if you were cooped up all these years?"

 I sigh having to talk about my past "I had a stupid dirt little mind back then and I had away to find things out but after my dad went all rapist on  me I didn't want to even think about it anymore..." My whole body stutter as the thoughts crept up my mind. "Well anyway......I KNEW YOU COULDN'T BE GAY!!! HAHA I WIN!!!!" I started to jumped up and down my leather seat  hollering like a kid.

 He had a amused look on his face as I continued to brag about my win. Finally after a few minutes of driving Cole parked the car slowly into a parking space not to far from a mini mall. We both open our doors and walked around the car to meet each other on the other side.

 He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close causing me to become nervous wait....why am I nervous? Anyway we both slowly walked though the parking lot to the double doors that will lead you to the woman section in Macy's "Why are you doing this?" I whisper as we took our first step into the mall, he just kept walking ignoring my question and trying to avoid eye contact.

 He lead me to the area in the mall where all the mini stores laid. "Care to tell me why your arm so happens to be wrapped around my waist?" I asked once more wanting to hear an answer back "I don't want anyone trying to hit on you or eyeball you so just for now pretend we're dating." He said in a firm whisper.

 I just nodded not having anything to say to that, the whole time my body was press against his with his arms tightly wrapped around my body.

After a while of walking around the mall aimlessly looking for the right store for me to get clothing at I let out a sigh and whisper "Can we just give up, I really don't need anything to wear; I can wear this til the end of our little run away." we both stopped in our tracks and he turned his head towards me.

"Come on there's got to be some store you like?" As if it was on queue I spotted four mini stores placed right next to each other that stood out from all the rest.

"How about those stores?" I asked pointing to the four stores which I didn't bother to read the names of them. He slowly turned around for a second and turned back with a smile pasture on his face. "Finally a decent store that you like!" He practically yelled throwing his hands up in the air like a maniac which cause me to giggle a little.