Instead of focusing on the guard, Nova rested the entirety of her gaze on the three Kings, Aro more specifically. He was just as he she had seen through painting. Manic smile and all.

"Aro's looking for Alice. He's quite interested in you Nova, he wants to know why your hood is up." The red headed girl only nodded slightly in understanding. He posture not changing in the slightest as the wolves weaved their way in with the vampire witnesses.

The red headed girls body was ready, both physically and mentally. She was willing to do either, flee with Jacob and Renesmee, or stay and fight. Though she knew the former would be the most likely plan of action.

Nova watched and listened as Carlisle and Aro interacted, dissecting every word, every movement, no matter the size.

Finally when Aro called Edward over, the bronze haired man parted with his family, sending Nova a short look that didn't go unnoticed by Aro, and walked across the field.

The red haired girl knew that extending her own personal shield, the one that kept all abilities from seeing her, would be useless. Aro had to see what was in Edwards brain, and she had already blocked the parts the King couldn't see yet.

"I'd like to meet her."

Those words made Nova's muscles tense slightly, though quickly relaxing. The girl met Bella's gaze through her hood, and the brown haired woman's eyes told it all. Wordlessly the girl strode forward and reached out, taking Renesmee's warm hand in her colder one. The bronze haired child smiled softly at her favorite aunt, who squeezed her hand reassuringly.

As they reached Aro, Nova positioned herself slightly in front of Renesmee, all to prepared to end anyone who dared hurt her niece.

Upon hearing the raven haired kings burst of laughter, Nova didn't flinch back like many others, instead she stayed as motionless as a statue, only moving slightly when the child moved closer to show Aro her visions.

It was obvious Aro was entranced by Renesmee, his face showed as much, though Nova knew that would not be enough for him to stop his plans. To prevent a massacre.

So, sending Edward one meaningful glance that said one thing go back to the other side Edward didn't refuse. Instead he took his family, with Jacob following code behind, to the other side.

Nova however, stood standing infront of Aro, who regarded her with a mixture of curiosity, and veiled dislike.

He didn't like the way she stood in front of him, unafraid. Didn't like that he didn't know who she was.

In an effort to seem uncaring, Nova spoke first.

"You know Aro, you should truly just leave now." The red head spoke casually, not even slightly fazed by the many hisses she received. Instead she focused solely on Aro, watching the way his eyes flashed dangerously, though his insane smile stayed.

"Oh, and why is that?" The king replied, and Nova had to applaud him for keeping his voice as indifferent as she kept hers.

"You can just consider it a favor, after all, the Volturi do owe me. Without me, your jobs would be much worse." More confusion, though she could see it, the slight flicker of recognition that bounced in his eyes.

Aro was smart, he was beginning to understand.

"The Volturi don't owe anyone." Aro's voice, though indifferent, held a very slight change in tone that was almost undetectable. Almost.

"Oh, but you do. What would the high and nightly Volturi do if they didn't have someone else to take care of the vampires that didn't follow the rules. The vampires that risk exposure. Tell me Aro, where would we be, without me." With that, the girl took out a single rose and held it in her hand.

She could see it then, as clear as day. The bells and whistles going off in his milky crimson eyes. His thoughts pointing him to only one conclusion. The fear, though well hidden, that ran through his thoughts.

Aro Volturi was afraid, and that excited Nova.

What happened next however, changed everything.

To be completely honest Nova wasn't sure which event happened first. She wasn't sure if it was her unconscious sniff of the air, or the winter winds knocking down her hood.

All she knew, was that one second her eyes were dancing at the prospect of Aro being frightened, and the next second her eyes were on them, as she heard their voices after she'd never thought she'd hear them again.

"Nova?"

AUTHORS NOTE

it's like 1am and I just wrote 1300 words in like an hour, don't come for me if there are grammer mistakes.

on another note, let me know what you guys think? What's your theory about what nova will do next? will she leave the cullens to be with the loves of her life, or will she stick with her family? how will Aro react to nova being mates with his highest guard?