Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We

Start from the beginning

"Xiao Shuo, are you still going up?" Mo Beiyi looked distressedly at the loneliness in Tang Shuo's eyes.

Tang Shuo shook his head and smiled bitterly: "Do they look like a good match?"

Tang Shuo checked the surveillance at the hospital and found out when Wen Niannan had left. After searching around the hospital, he remembered to call Mo Beiyi. Street monitoring.

Knowing that Wen Niannan had come to the school, he hurried over, but when he arrived, he found that Gu Yansheng had already arrived.

"Gu Yansheng can always be one step earlier than me... I will never be able to steal him." He met Wen Niannan one step earlier than him, and stole Wen Niannan's heart one step earlier than him. This time... he found Wen Niannan one step earlier than him...

"They We're talking, don't bother, let's go."

Tang Shuo looked deeply at the two people on the top of the building for a long time, then turned and left here.

Tang Family

"Xiao Shuo, you're back."

Tang Shuo's expression was a little uncomfortable, so he put the cake on the table and said that he would go back to the room if he wasn't feeling well.

Tang Lunxuan took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. When he saw the cake stepped forward and opened it, he warmly said: "Why do you think of buying a cake?"

"I didn't buy it, it was given by Zhou Yuanfeng. He said you like strawberry cake and let me bring it to you. "

Tang Lunxuan opened the cake's hand, his eyes dodged in panic and said: "He...he didn't say anything? Don't believe what he said, I don't remember it at the time."

"He didn't say anything but just asked you. If you don't attend the banquet, are you friends with him?"

Tang Lunxuan lowered his head and said, " Forget it...

Is it..." The answers of the two were the same, which made Tang Shuo a little suspicious. Head back to the room.

"Come, come and drink, Mr. Qin's glass is full." A group of rich elder brothers gathered around laughing and drinking. Qin Qibai drank a few cups and sat aside and smoked.

-The group of people left after playing late, and they all came out of the private room with their arms around the beauties and went to the hotel. Qin Qibai walked in front with a cigarette in his mouth and smiled, and suddenly saw a few people coming out of the private room next door. "Xiao Qihao..."

Xiao Qihao frowned and glanced at Qin Qibo, and said faintly: "Am I familiar with you?

Please let me go." Qin Qibo's eyes darkened and gritted his teeth and said, "Is it fun to pretend not to know?"

Xiao Qihao suddenly stepped forward and snatched the cigarette from his mouth, and sternly said: "Who allowed you to smoke? Don't you know that there is no smoking here!"

"What kind of status do you dare to order me? Almost forgot, you are now It's Young Master Xiao, I thought it was the one I raised before..."

Xiao Qihao said with an expression on his face: "What did you raise? Are you an obedient dog?"

The smile on Qin Qibai's face disappeared instantly, he knew he said It was a bit too much, but he blurted out when he saw Xiao Qihao deliberately neglecting himself.

The people behind Qin Qibo recognized Xiao Qihao and mocked: "Hey, Qin Qibo, your dog has learned how to control the owner."

Xiao Qihao suddenly punched the man and said with sharp eyes: "Get out all right now! Don't! Let me say it the second time!"

—The group of people turned pale in an instant, and left Qin Qibai and ran away.

Xiao Qihao turned to leave but was stopped, and said indifferently: "Don't you understand Xiao Qin? Get out."

"Do you really want to be so indifferent? Can't you make friends?"

"No."

Qin Qibai's eyes flickered slightly. Suddenly stepped forward and hugged Xiao Qihao's neck with his hands, leaning close to his ear and blowing a breath.

Xiao Qihao took a step back and said sharply: "What are you doing?"

Qin Qibo raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Little Seven, you still wear our couple's necklace around your neck. You still like me in your heart, since your friend can't do it. , Then let's have a night...well..."

Xiao Qihao pinched his neck to the wall, and said coldly: "Shut up!"

"If Young Master Xiao doesn't want to spend the night with me, I can only go find someone else to open the room."

Xiao Qihao's hand closed suddenly. He gritted his teeth and said: "Okay, since Xiao Qin always wants to find someone to have sex with, then I won't refuse."

Suddenly Xiao Qihao was 8226 thick; he kissed Qin Qibai violently, bit his lip, and grabbed him. Holding his hair forced him to look up to cater, making the kiss deeper.

After Xiao Qihao let go, he raised his hand and touched Qin Qibai's bitten lips, his eyes were full of restlessness and desire 8226; looking.

"Qin Qibo, I warn you, I am not your servant now. I will not be gentle to you when you go to bed with me. I like to use violence in bed, so you are willing?"

Qin Qibo tilted his head and suddenly moved forward and took a bite. , Touched Xiao Qihao's ears and smiled and said: "Tsk, it sounds exciting, is this a revenge for the past?"

Qin Qibai put out his tongue 8226; licked the blood on his fingers, his voice bewildered: Love me, my little dog."

Xiao Qihao's eyes darkened, and his breathing instantly became hurried. He pulled Qin Qibai into the hotel room... knocked... outside the door thought of knocking on the door.

"Here, who's the night?" Aunt Lan put on her coat and yawned and opened the door.

When I saw the person standing outside the door, my sleepiness disappeared instantly, and I was incredibly speechless.

"Aunt Lan, I'm back."

Standing outside the door was Gu Yansheng who had been missing for several months.

The head of the Gu Group, he is back...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !