Chapter one:

"Toby! Tobyy!" I called, my voice echoing through the halls.
I searched for my boyfriend, and then heard his voice coming from Slenderman's office. I knew better then to eavesdrop, so I left. I played games with BEN until he came.
"Toby! I was looking for you. What happened?". I asked, as he always told me what he and Slenderman talked about.
-3rd person POV-
"I can't tell you, but I need to leave for some time." He said, pulling down his mask. Ben took this as a hint to leave.
As perverted as he was, he KNEW better then to interrupt you two.
Let's just say Toby and you showed no mercy to the blond.
"Y/N.. Please be safe while I'm gone." Toby said, caressing your cheek.
"Okay, but why are you leaving? A mission? Can I come?" You asked, questions coming out your mouth one by one.
"I can't tell you why I'm leaving, and you can't come. Please, don't ask questions." He said while sighing.
You got extremely curious, and suddenly wished you had eavesdropped. But then again, punishments given to proxies were brutal. You hadn't been punished, yet. And you hoped you never would have to be.
"Y/N? Hey. Are you okay?" Toby gently asked, waving a hand in front of your face.
"Yeah, sorry. I'm gonna miss you, Toby.." You said quietly, your voice dropping to a whisper that could barely be heard.
"Y/N.. I'll miss you too." he said, before locking your lips together. You melted into the kiss, and focused on that.
Your sadness melted away, and was replaced by happiness.
"I love you, Toby." you said quietly.
He hesitated a little, before returning the words.
"I love you too, Y/N." He said quietly.
You smiled, and pecked his lips.
He grinned, patted your head, and left. You went to the kitchen to bake. It was something you did to kill time.
You baked f/c/f (favorite cake flavor) cake, and the smell of cake spread throughout the mansion. Pastas soon entered the kitchen one by one, waiting for you to finish.
The cake had f/f/f (favorite frosting flavor) and was topped with s/f (sprinkle flavor) sprinkles. The pastas clapped when you began serving them pieces of cake, and you laughed.
You then realized all of them were here, except Toby. You went looking for him, and saw him in his room, wrapping bandages around his waist (yes he is shirtless fufufu). You quietly walked to him, and placed a hand on his shoulder. He jumped up, grabbed you, pinned you down, and held a knife at your throat. You were caught completely off guard, and when he realized it was you, he got up and helped you.
"I'm so so sorry! I thought you were an attacker!" He said, lowering his head in shame.
You patted his head.
"Its okay, but why are you putting on bandages?" You asked, worried.
Attacker? Bandages? What was going on?
"Um.. I.. Can't tell you about the attacker thing. But I have cuts on my stomach so I had to bandage myself." he said, looking away.
"Huh? Cuts?" you continued, because like I said before, he always told you everything.
"Small training accident." He said, rubbing his neck.
You nodded, and then your eyes trailed down his chest.
Then it happened.
You were gushing blood from your nose, and then slowly fell.
"Y/N?! Y/N?! Oh my god!" Toby said and caught you.
"Chest.. Too.. Powerful.." You mumbled, before passing out.

-TIME SKIP-

You stirred awake, blinking as the light was too strong.
"Oh good, you're up." You heard EJ say.
You turned, and watched him put what you assumed was a kidney in the fridge.
"Um, yeah. What happened?" You asked.
"You lost too much blood after nose bleeding from the sight of Toby's chest." He bluntly explained, which turned you red.
"Hey!! Dont be so blunt.. (Baka! Lol)." You yelled (and hit his chest repeatedly. You little tsundere).
He laughed, (SENPAI'S LAUGH) and then started examining you (NOT LIKE THAT) for wounds. EJ then declared you free to go.
You went looking for Toby, and couldn't find him. So you looked for Slendy, because he would know.
"Where's Toby?" You asked him
"Oh he left for a mission." He said, before going back to writing on his story.
"Oh. Okay." You said, remembering what he told you before.
You put on a hoodie, and jeans. You tugged on a black mask that covered your mouth, like Toby's, and took your knives and headed out.
You walked to the practice area, and closed your eyes.
You allowed your wings to come out, and then began practicing a routine that you liked. It was similar to Ballet, but it was deadly.
Up, right, left, down, stab, left, stab, up up, stab, back, right, down, KILL.
You made the steps random but composed. Sometimes pastas would ask you to teach them, but you declined as it would be too much work.
Toby used to watch you practice. He said it was really fun. Now that he wasn't here.. It was a little lonely. So, you called up your buddy BEN.
Great idea.
"Yo, BEN. Come train with me." You demanded, before picking up the midget elf and flying him to the area.
He felt like a girl.. Hehe.
I've suddenly got a more entertaining idea.
You took him to an abandoned warehouse. And tied him to a chair.
Basically, you had just kidnapped the midget elf.
Fun!
"Y/N! What is going on?!" He said, struggling to get out of the bonds.
"It will be over soon.." You said, giggling. You stuck a syringe in his throat, and he passed out.
Perfect.

-Time Skip-

You had perfected your masterpiece. BEN looked like an extremely attractive girl. You snapped LOTS of photos, and then untied him and left. He would make it home safe.
"Lalala.." You sang, flying slowly home.
"Y/N!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" You heard BEN yell.
Wait.
You had your phone on you.
BEN can enter technology.
Oh no.
"Y/N.. Its your turn.." You heard him say, and then felt a syringe in your neck.
Then it went dark.

Hello readers!! If you are reading this, you have completed the first chapter! It sucks. I know. I want to thank those who liked book 1 enough to come read this one. It means a lot.
I hope that this book soon gets as popular as the first book.
Also.. the parenthesis means that I, the author, am adding jokes/comments that aren't PART of the book.
I thought of Osana (yandere simulator) when writing that and couldn't help but write that 😂

Until next time, dear reader~
- From, DA AUTHOR