We get to the DEO, and Winn goes over to his computer, looking for residue or rays or anything out of the ordinary, but he finds nothing. Everywhere we look, we find nothing. Therefore, we decide to go about our day as usual. Well, as usual as a secret agent's day can be.

Mon-El's POV

          Alex introduced me to this bar, which is pretty fucking great. There are a ton of aliens, and they are hiring. After I missed a week of work because of being kidnapped, I don't think my reputation is great there, so this could be a good, fresh start. My interview is scheduled for tomorrow, so I probably shouldn't drink too much

          Anyways, I finished training today so I decided to visit the speakeasy. I'm a Daxamite, I can always use a drink. I flirt with a few girls, a play a few games of darts. It is good to make friends in a new work environment, or what you hope will be your work.

          I go to get another shot when I think I see J'onn. He sits down for a minute, then walks out of the bar. I follow him, eventually calling out his name. When he doesn't turn around, I tap him on the shoulder, and see it is not J'onn. It looks like him, but this man has cybernetic implants on his face and arm.

          "What?" I say quietly to myself as he runs away. Who was that? I don't think it was J'onn. Maybe I'm hallucinating. I should just grab my jacket and go to bed. When I walk back into the bar, there is thick yellow-orange fog in the air. It doesn't take long for me to pass out.

Kara's POV

          Mon-El just called the DEO, and it is nearly midnight. He is at the speakeasy, so I don't think it is too bad. He just wants a ride, so one of our agents are getting him. Then, I get news that everyone at the bar was on the ground, and the agent brought Mon-El's body back. He is only unconscious, which is good. I rush over to the DEO, worried that it could get worse.

          We put him in a cell because when we sent people over to the scene, it seemed that there is a virus that affected Mon-El, and we don't know how it spreads. Mon-El is starting to stir, so I'm going to go home and sleep. As long as he is waking up, I think he will get better.

          When I wake up the next morning, I head back to the DEO. I visit Mon-El, and we play some monopoly.

          "How are you even supposed to win this game? It feels like it goes on forever." He is getting a little frustrated because he keeps landing on spaces I own. But he has a point. How are you supossed to win?

          "I think it is a time limit. Or when someone goes bankrupt." I respond, shrugging.

          "Alright, well, I think I am winning." He isn't. I am clearly beating him.

          "Yep, you are definitely winning." I say, rolling my eyes and laughing. He starts laughing too, but that is when things take a turn for the worse. He starts coughing, then stops breathing. I freak out, pressing the button to let him out and call the others. We have to bring him to the medical bay and hook him up to a machine so he can breathe.

          "Well, I have good news. The virus can't be spread. It is an aerosol, so only those at the bar were affected. I believe that it was created on Krypton. On the canister that administered the virus, it said Medusa, so that is probably it's name." Eliza looks at me, and I can tell she wants me to ask my holographic mother about it.

          "I'll go talk to her." I say, leaving the room. I never really like talking to my birth mom anymore. After I found out about all the people that weren't guilty, it just didn't feel right.