Beyond Nobody

Chapter One

 It was a cool fall day in my town. Clouds rolled overhead as I walked through town. Music concaves my ear drums and mutes the world.  Music is my escape, but my parents refuse to believe to think in such a way. They don't approve of me. They always tell me that I'll never be anything like my "perfect" sister.

They didn't see her the way I did though. They had no idea that she went to all the parties on the weekend instead of working on schoolwork. She would get drunk and she would sleep with anyone willing to. One time seemed to ruin her. She finally realized that she was damaging herself.

Here's how it happened:

Her 'best friend' invited her to hang out. When she arrived something seemed off. She automatically knew something was wrong. She went in anyway.

Darkness engulfed her vision as though a thick fog had settled inside them. Next hands, or what she believed were hands, clasped her everywhere. From what I could see of her everything went black. Then all I could hear were footsteps going down into the musty basement.

When a light finally does flickers on nightmare flash across her eyes. I'm not exaggerating. Literal nightmares filled the room. Mouths fail to occupy their faces, yet fear floods the room. That's what I heard at least. Then as quick as it happened it ended and they came to me. I think it's time that I introduce myself.

I'm Nothing.